Your Day Today!

XTreme

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Went down to fuel up!

Look at that fucking sky......it's like Wales in November!

IMG_20240428_145809-min.jpg.716420c4ebe5820d03646c0a8a201ee5.jpg

that center stand looks mighty gay.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So it's a Busa ride report then?

Why don't you go the whole hog and drive it there in a van?

No ill get a few shots..

Long story...we're going to deliver some supplies to Dan's inlaws they just had a baby ..premature by four months ..they were on their way for shopping or something  and she started contraction ..they are at a hospital 2.5 hours away...so it's a good excuse for a bike ride...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

they are at a hospital 2.5 hours away...so it's a good excuse for a bike ride...

You said you were going to do 600kms?

So you're going to cover 300kms in 2.5 hours?

Cooling off after a round trip to Costa with my youngest.   Most expensive chain lube I didn’t get.    Only popped out for lube but they never had any so then the Costa monkey was in want.    To be fair she is good company but it always seems to cost me.  🤣

IMG_2270.jpeg

IMG_2201.jpeg

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Saul said:

Cooling off after a round trip to Costa with my youngest.   Most expensive chain lube I didn’t get.    Only popped out for lube but they never had any so then the Costa monkey was in want.    To be fair she is good company but it always seems to cost me.  🤣

IMG_2270.jpeg

IMG_2201.jpeg

Nice one. Was there a specific brand of chain lube that you were after?

I should have shares in Costa! Often the only place to get a coffee in the hospitals as a visitor when I was working! Used to cost me a fortune,  especially when I had a colleague with me! Somehow it always seemed to be down to me to buy the coffees and buns! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

Nice one. Was there a specific brand of chain lube that you were after?

I should have shares in Costa! Often the only place to get a coffee in the hospitals as a visitor when I was working! Used to cost me a fortune,  especially when I had a colleague with me! Somehow it always seemed to be down to me to buy the coffees and buns! 😂😂😂

Must admit whenever we get a coffee at work the clinician is always in the chair to pay, but to be fair they do earn 4 x what I do.  I don't take the piss but that's just how it is with Kernow Health.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Must admit whenever we get a coffee at work the clinician is always in the chair to pay, but to be fair they do earn 4 x what I do.  I don't take the piss but that's just how it is with Kernow Health.  

Long gone are the old WRVS shops, where you could get a coffee and bun for a couple of quid!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I usually like the Silkolene stuff but don't mind the Banana branded stuff either.  Looks like Amazon is going to be the way. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Long gone are the old WRVS shops, where you could get a coffee and bun for a couple of quid!

Yeah but is was piss poor coffee 🤣.   Got too used to the good stuff now.   

• Haha 1

The Dad joke that never fails to wind up my youngest is calling it Costabucks, gareenteed to get an eye roll from her 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yeah but is was piss poor coffee 🤣.   Got too used to the good stuff now.   

Oh, yeah, for sure the coffee is better in the Costas, but a couple of coffees a day and you're looking at serious money! I did actually resort to making some coffee in a flask and taking that with me to drink in the car eventually.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Oh, yeah, for sure the coffee is better in the Costas, but a couple of coffees a day and you're looking at serious money! I did actually resort to making some coffee in a flask and taking that with me to drink in the car eventually.  

Yeah I am like that, I always carry a mug and PG tips bags with me as the hospital kitchen stuff is awful. Free to us but still terrible stuff.   Floor sweepings is the joke but not far from the truth 

• Haha 3

Well, it has been pissing it down all day today, but we certainly needed some rain! The forecast for the week is looking pretty similar too. So, no bike action for me this week by the looks of it. Then we're over in blighty for a bit over a week, visiting family, so no bike action then either!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......from my van!

yep i had to get some for my van today £30 for 5 litres still im no good without it 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yep i had to get some for my van today £30 for 5 litres still im no good without it 

I should never have bought that van from @Six30 Motors!

• Haha 3

Met Gary at 09.00 this morning and got home at 21.00 tonight so in 12 hours you would think we'd ridden about 500 miles but no we only covered 120 miles  spent most of the time talking :classic_laugh: It was good to catch up with him probably been over five years since we last rode together he's 61 and retired all he does is cycle exercise and ride his motorbike jammy git.
And only managed to take one photo all day 

2.thumb.jpg.fdd240fa968ad1b41619e0b6fca1af0b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

‘Potching’ - that’s one I’d not heard before. I like it! 😀

When i was in my late teens we used to have an older guy that fixed bikes in his garage his name was Dai potch or potchy for short.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

When i was in my late teens we used to have an older guy that fixed bikes in his garage his name was Dai potch or potchy for short.

Over here he would be called Billy the botcher 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Been labeled as a Potcher by Pete over the years.... but again, thats coming from a guy who has a definite spanner-phobia....😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Been labeled as a Potcher by Pete over the years...

And don't forget "Line Dancing Redneck" as well!

• Haha 1