Your Day Today!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The wife sent me a message saying when she was driving to Bristol this morning one of the motorway information signs said  SUCK MY BIG FAT COCK  I think i's someones last day :classic_laugh:

Now there's someone who hates their job

• Haha 3

Had a irate son contact me last night. Seems like someone has knicked his identity and bank account details and is trying to arrange insurance for their car. The first that my son knew about it was a letter from VW Insurance that arrived yesterday. My son contacted his bank and the national fraud line. The reply he got from the fraud line was that identity theft isn't a police reportable crime unless a company or individual has been defrauded of some money! Basically, the police and government don't want to know about that sort of crime, as it's probably something like hard work to find the perpetrators and it doesn't look good on their crime stats! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Finished buttoning up my clutch on the Donkey,  glad I did it now as I had a look at the NSU screws while I was in there and they were loose .

IMG_0371.thumb.JPG.dc1fb49437b7416ea51829adcf9ff6e6.JPG

• Like 6

Fed the rodents and birds this morning  🥜,   only time I ventured outside,it has been a shit day here ☔ 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Great weather today!

Who's playing the Spanish guitar , is it Ivan the barber or have you got another friend :classic_unsure:

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who's playing the Spanish guitar , is it Ivan the barber or have you got another friend :classic_unsure:

I don't have friends.....they're very overrated!

• Haha 6

Apart from wasting time trying to get back on here no idea why i bothered lol i visited my parents my mother was 86 on Wednesday and my father was 90 today. my younger brother turned up haven't seen him in a while either.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

I don't have friends.....they're very overrated!

No, it’s because you are ginger and Welsh.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Finished buttoning up my clutch on the Donkey,  glad I did it now as I had a look at the NSU screws while I was in there and they were loose .

IMG_0371.thumb.JPG.dc1fb49437b7416ea51829adcf9ff6e6.JPG

That's a bit of a regular problem on those, Bob? Can you put any thread lock on them, or is that not a good idea?

Well I've just decided this morning to take a week holiday...one of are employees is on call for a hernia surgery and will be off for a couple of months or so....so it's now or ever...anyway shop is kinda slow after the holidays...does that every year...should pick up again spring time...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

hernia surgery and will be off for a couple of months or so...

Couple of months? That's pushing it a bit!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Couple of months? That's pushing it a bit!

I think it's 6 weeks off...but the work we do is physically challenging...example wheels of a half ton can weight close to 100 lbs...we will give him and extra couple of weeks to recover fully..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tango said:

That's a bit of a regular problem on those, Bob? Can you put any thread lock on them, or is that not a good idea?

Yes, it's one of the first things you need to do when you get one.  I was told by the previous owner that it had beeen done already :classic_rolleyes:  Anyway, they are loctited and have anti-vibration washers on them now. Post 2017 bikes were done at the factory by Suzuki, it only took them 21 years to sort it out :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

40 F..ing minutes to take out a blown bulb and put in a new one...... 😡 

Bleeding Pugshites.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

I think it's 6 weeks off...but the work we do is physically challenging...example wheels of a half ton can weight close to 100 lbs...we will give him and extra couple of weeks to recover fully..

bit different to @XTreme  recovery time .... cause all the cunt does is sit on his arse all day

• Haha 6

Stopped at the garage first thing this morning to grab a baguette to have for breakfast. Stood behind some young woman who had picked up a couple of croissants and wanted to pay for them using her smartphone. Despite repeated attempts to pay resulting in more aggressive tapping of the phone on the machine it didn’t work.

I’m hungry and wishing she’d just fuck off but no, now she decides to try every fucking bank card in her purse. None of them worked and I’m proper grumpy now but still managing to resist the temptation to grab her croissants and eat them in front of her.

Only when there was no other option she gets some REAL FUCKING MONEY OUT OF HER PURSE TO PAY.…..😡😡😡😡

Still resisting the urge to assault her for her two croissants I had to laugh when the bloke  behind me pointed out that my baguette was probably stale by now. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 10