Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely!

The Hernia Dept shit themselves when they saw me......thought I was going back in again! 

I must hold the record for the shortest time spent in the recovery room......they threw me out and put me in a private room because they reckoned I was being noisy and disruptive! :classic_unsure:

That's a turnup isn't it @Pedro? Spaniards complaining about somebody being noisy!

Were you doing the first instalment of groin pics:classic_laugh:

14 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Were you doing the first instalment of groin pics:classic_laugh:

Yes.....the first one happened in the Hospital!

IMG_20231205_225303-min.jpg.6f5de54f30b4711008ba0046cac4a60e.jpg

Don't blame me......Dave asked about groin pics!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I was shouting to all the other old fuckers in there, and trying to get some feeling back in my legs so I could get out early.

So I was sort of picking up my thighs with my hands and shaking them, and the bed was rattling and shaking like fuck. Then I tried to get up and fell over.....belting the old git in the next bed in the process.

Thing is.....I wanted to get out, but that wouldn't happen till the anesthetic had worn off! So I wanted to speed it up.

I did get out of the recovery room quickly though (about 20 mins) and they put me in a private room. But I then had hours to wait before the anesthetic wore off and I could piss.

When I did piss I walked to the door and started staggering up the main corridor shouting for a nurse to come and verify my piss!

They couldn't wait for me to leave the building! 

you fucking knuckle dragging gammon

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

I was shouting to all the other old fuckers in there, and trying to get some feeling back in my legs so I could get out early.

So I was sort of picking up my thighs with my hands and shaking them, and the bed was rattling and shaking like fuck. Then I tried to get up and fell over.....belting the old git in the next bed in the process.

Thing is.....I wanted to get out, but that wouldn't happen till the anesthetic had worn off! So I wanted to speed it up.

I did get out of the recovery room quickly though (about 20 mins) and they put me in a private room. But I then had hours to wait before the anesthetic wore off and I could piss.

When I did piss I walked to the door and started staggering up the main corridor shouting for a nurse to come and verify my piss!

They couldn't wait for me to leave the building! 

Model Patient. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

It is slowly turning white here. 

20240208_095726.thumb.jpg.adf4afd505a9b030fa76f03ef470daa0.jpg

Going to be 17 here today but it drops to single figures from tomorrow and rain is forecast over the weekend! :classic_sad:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going to be 17 here today but it drops to single figures from tomorrow and rain is forecast over the weekend! :classic_sad:

A bit warmer tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20240208-102821_Chrome.jpg.5e1fce0bca081c6e23e66c570e9ace32.jpg

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If the internet never stops it means it keeps going on sunday. Why don't you take advantage of the weather and go out when it's nice instead of leaving it to sunday?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Looks nice and cozy ... from here.

It is cosy in here, we have thrown caution to the wind and turned the heating up to 15c. 😂

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If the internet never stops it means it keeps going on sunday. Why don't you take advantage of the weather and go out when it's nice instead of leaving it to sunday?

Migrating accounts in London to another datacentre: Amsterdam Internet Exchange

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

our council tax is too expensive to allow snow 

How much do you pay Bob?

Ours is about €170 a year.......it was only €110 when we came here.

What do you pay @Skippy?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How much do you pay Bob?

Ours is about €170 a year.......it was only €110 when we came here.

What do you pay @Skippy?

About €235 I think, it may go up a bit this year but only by a few euros.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How can they justify that?

Well some cunt has to pay for all the illegal immigrants.... how else would they get everything given to them on a silver platter otherwise 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well some cunt has to pay for all the illegal immigrants.... how else would they get everything given to them on a silver platter otherwise 

What do they get then?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ours is about €170 a year.......

We (almost) pay that per month, it is going up in April cos Nottingham City Council is bankrupt. 

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What do they get then?

They get fucking everything, houses, money, clothes, food, work

Then when an English person falls on hard times they say no sorry can't help

• Like 3
  • Confused 1