Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, busabeast said:

They get fucking everything, houses, money, clothes, food, work

Where's your source for that coming from @busabeast , I hear this stuff all the time but I don't see any of that myself.   I'm not saying it's not true but I'd love to see the evidence.

19 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I heard they get women too!

Fucking immigrants!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Then when an English person falls on hard times they say no sorry can't help

I thought they were sending them to Rwanda?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I thought they were sending them to Rwanda?

Well there's been plenty around harlow and atortford who my Mrs worked with who said they got it all given to them and they were working and claiming our benefits yet we couldn't get a penny, that's where its coming from

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

How can they justify that?

got to get some  money back to help Wales out ... after how Labour has completely  fucked it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

got to get some  money back to help Wales out ... after how Labour has completely  fucked it.

So what has Labour done then?

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well there's been plenty around harlow and atortford who my Mrs worked with who said they got it all given to them and they were working and claiming our benefits yet we couldn't get a penny, that's where its coming from

I walk through Gt Yarmouth on a Wednesday morn and they're queuing outside the cash machines to collect their money, they seem to like going in groups, and the town hall on a Tuesday as it seems to be house giving day.
They seem to like shopping in groups too, all huddled together like.:classic_laugh:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

They seem to like shopping in groups too, all huddled together like.

Like Brits in Spain then? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is council tax the same as property tax that you pay for any property ownership?

Council Tax is a tax levied by local authorities to fund local services. It is paid annually by all homeowners, regardless of their residency status. not sure what your property tax is so cant say if its the same thing or not

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Council Tax is a tax levied by local authorities to fund local services. It is paid annually by all homeowners, regardless of their residency status. not sure what your property tax is so cant say if its the same thing or not

Our property tax is paid by anyone that owns any real estate, based on the value of it. Who owes it are the owners, not the residents, similar to car tax.

I supposed it was the same thing, except it's not. The local or regional things are divided and added to the utility bills.

• Like 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Read the other day about some guy going on about Welsh independence, saying they would need their own currency if they did, one wag said what will they call it.....the BAAA.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

How would I know? I haven't lived there since 2005.

@Sir Fallsalot......what you say?

You might not have lived here since 2005 but you seem to know more about what's going on here then everyone living here just saying lol 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You might not have lived here since 2005 but you seem to know more about what's going on here then everyone living here just saying lol 

I know nothing about day to day living in Wales.

Has it changed much since 2005?

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

I know nothing about day to day living in Wales.

Has it changed much since 2005?

your always going on about how bad England and conservatives are ...

this  is a typical Labour supporter, no matter how bad Labour are they cant see through their rose tinted glasses.

they are as shit as conservative's are ...if not worse .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Six30 said:

your always going on about how bad England and conservatives are ...

this  is a typical Labour supporter, no matter how bad Labour are they cant see through their rose tinted glasses.

they are as shit as conservative's are ...if not worse .

You do realise the Labour government in Wales is ultimately controlled by the funding and devolved powers they get from Westminster?

They are able to do a few things like speed limits, Covid restrictions etc......but they're powerless to do anything about the lack of funding to the NHS, Schools etc.

• Like 1