Your Day Today!

XTreme

Had to run a couple of errands this morning, bloody lovely going out on dry roads.   What I did took an hour or more then rode home.   In the meantime the temperature dropped.   Absolutely freezing coming back, first time I have been that cold since coming back to two wheels.  

IMG_1323.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

We're there twice a day and any feed bags we have to do a bit at a time between us.

The straw isn't heavy.

What about your wallet? There’s no way you’ll be able to lift that on your own so if you need help let me know.

• Haha 6

A couple of hours out on the mountain bike this morning which was rather pleasant until it got very windy. Home and knackered now. 

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3924.jpeg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

A couple of hours out on the mountain bike this morning which was rather pleasant until it got very windy. Home and knackered now. 

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3924.jpeg

That's where you're going wrong mate yes it's a bike but missing one crucial part..... a fucking engine

• Haha 3

On 15/01/2024 at 20:33, Saul said:

They pay you what you would have earned.   

Not true, they cover a set amount, my employer then makes up the difference. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3924.jpeg

Fuck that shit!

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3924.jpeg

Gay

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Not true, they cover a set amount, my employer then makes up the difference. 

It was true in my case, I took a form to my employer who filled in what I lost per hour and the court paid me exactly that.  in fact I came out on top as my employer put down my gross per hour gross not net so I had a weeks money without any deductions.  As I already have said my case was back in the 80's so things may have changed. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm in work but it's absolutely perishing here.  Road trip to Bromsgrove cancelled so I can't even sit in the nice warm van ................

Nervous Shiver GIF

You need to stamp your feet..........oh! 😉😂😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3924.jpeg

E-bikes mate, you know it makes sense! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tango said:

E-bikes mate, you know it makes sense! 😉

Absolutely mate, might have to raid the piggy bank because I’m knackered now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just rendered a young salesperson in an electronics shop speechless..., 🤣

I told him I wanted som intra auricular "ear bud" ( not "ear pod") heaphones, not bluetooth but with a lightning connector to plug into my Iphone. 

" doesn't exist"  

" erm... well they did exist, cos I have some, and I'd like to replace them with a similar pair" I said. his replay of " well I'd like to see that, cos I've never heard of such a thing," was cut short by my timely presentation of said earphones from my pocket and his jaw hitting the floor.  apparently anything bought over 2 years ago in their shop constitutes a relic from some dim and distant past, to be revered and sniggered at in equal measure.

It would seem that such antidiluvian apparatuses are no longer to be found, Blue tooth only if you don't want apples own brand designer fucking useless "fall out of your ears if you turn your head" pods.

wankers, all of 'em !

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, MooN said:

I just rendered a young salesperson in an electronics shop speechless..., 🤣

I told him I wanted som intra auricular "ear bud" ( not "ear pod") heaphones, not bluetooth but with a lightning connector to plug into my Iphone. 

" doesn't exist"  

" erm... well they did exist, cos I have some, and I'd like to replace them with a similar pair" I said. his replay of " well I'd like to see that, cos I've never heard of such a thing," was cut short by my timely presentation of said earphones from my pocket and his jaw hitting the floor.  apparently anything bought over 2 years ago in their shop constitutes a relic from some dim and distant past, to be revered and sniggered at in equal measure.

It would seem that such antidiluvian apparatuses are no longer to be found, Blue tooth only if you don't want apples own brand designer fucking useless "fall out of your ears if you turn your head" pods.

wankers, all of 'em !

Can you not get a lightening to 3.5mm adaptor and then buy some ear buds? Anyway,  my phone may be a shit Chinese thing, but it's still got a 3.5mm jack socket! 😉😂😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tango said:

Can you not get a lightening to 3.5mm adaptor and then buy some ear buds? Anyway,  my phone may be a shit Chinese thing, but it's still got a 3.5mm jack socket! 😉😂😂

Like one of these you mean 😉

WhatsAppImage2024-01-17at18_37.57_97cca436.jpg.60f2602e50c9cb8813438d85567a42a0.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Like one of these you mean 😉

WhatsAppImage2024-01-17at18_37.57_97cca436.jpg.60f2602e50c9cb8813438d85567a42a0.jpg

Exactly,  although my preference would be to not buy any Apple shit in the first place! 😉😂😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tango said:

Exactly,  although my preference would be to not buy any Apple shit in the first place! 😉😂😂

Luckily i don't buy it i get it all free from work, but i think i would end up buying one if it was taken away as i know how it works.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Luckily i don't buy it i get it all free from work, but i think i would end up buying one if it was taken away as i know how it works.

I had one for work, but hated it! I guess that I've just got used to Android phones, as I've used them for years as my personal phones.

• Like 2

I dug my truck outta the snow twice yesterday as I had to retrieve my missus who had a procedure done @ the hospital which is 20 miles away...

Can't get my truck up our steep driveway in this white mess.... & with another 3 to 5 inches today.🙄 Well, @ least I've got great neighbors that let me park in their driveway when conditions like this arise. And now our two 4-legged alarms are going ape sh*t over an 8 point buck that just walked across the back porch.🦌

• Like 5