Your Day Today!

XTreme

I went over to Triumph Montpellier on Saturday for a ride out and to have a look to see what they've got in at the moment. I expressed an interest in the Tiger Sport 850. The salesman sat us down and did some number crunching. The result of which gave me a real belly laugh, so I don't think that I'll be buying a new bike, or any bike, off them in the foreseeable future! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Tango said:

I went over to Triumph Montpellier on Saturday for a ride out and to have a look to see what they've got in at the moment. I expressed an interest in the Tiger Sport 850. The salesman sat us down and did some number crunching. The result of which gave me a real belly laugh, so I don't think that I'll be buying a new bike, or any bike, off them in the foreseeable future! 

Was it eye watering?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

For the football fans here, my boy went to see Athletico Madrid vs Celtic!

Very impressive buildup.....

a few flashing lights...rubbish

this is it..

Just now, skyrider said:

that funnel would look better on a ship

not much chance of my house warming up with my Log burner funnel on a ship some where in the Atlantic though .

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tango said:

bid you silly money for your bike ?

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Then you would have two.

I'm gonna get some  indian stickers to put on it..I pulled the trigger on it...only 1421km...the fellow had bought a side by side and the 4 wheeler wasn't being use....it will make the long winter pass by faster I think...I just can't sitt around the house on weekends...

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm gonna get some  indian stickers to put on it..I pulled the trigger on it...only 1421km...the fellow had bought a side by side and the 4 wheeler wasn't being use....it will make the long winter pass by faster I think...I just can't sitt around the house on weekends...

I feel sorry for the moose. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You must be fucking minted with all the shit you've been buying Marcel! 

Show Me The Money GIF

I figure it's no use for me to be  hording this shit...there only so much hording I can do...if you catch my drift. 

4 hours ago, Tango said:

I had a very similar experience with Plymouth Triumph.   

• Like 1

Just got a message from my mate.   He has just bought this.     I know it’s a Harley but not much else, oh and he doesn’t want to get it dirty so he is not going for a ride until it dries up.    To be honest it does look a fecker to clean.  I am going to have a look at it in the flesh soon.   

IMG_0813.thumb.jpeg.06a861f4e20a26cef16d141c3e12f781.jpegIMG_0814.thumb.jpeg.c8ce9a18ea358462402b3ba428740525.jpeg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Saul said:

I had a very similar experience with Plymouth Triumph.   

They can sell bikes with no effort, so they just take the piss! If my Triumph has depreciated that much in under 2 years, why would I buy another new Triumph? 

• Like 2