Your Day Today!

XTreme

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wife just announced that she wants to go to Albox this week! 

The Office Reaction GIF

Knowing the state of your amune system or lack of...I'd stay home...you wouldn't want to catch another flue just saying...

Bugs Bunny GIF

• Haha 4

On 13/02/2023 at 19:22, Six30 said:

you met @Pedro... pics or its another lie.

Pete is mistaken. I did have a full head of hair but it was gone by the time I bought a GS. 

Not going to post a picture of it so you can all make fun of me, but I made this video and there’s a short clip from before my last proper haircut, on my way to the Beethoven air style :classic_laugh: I’m the one getting into the driver’s seat at the beginning:

This was in 2011, I think a few months before I shaved my head :classic_laugh:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

Pete is mistaken. I did have a full head of hair but it was gone by the time I bought a GS. 

Not going to post a picture of it so you can all make fun of me, but I made this video and there’s a short clip from before my last proper haircut, on my way to the Beethoven air style :classic_laugh: I’m the one getting into the driver’s seat at the beginning:

This was in 2011, I think a few months before I shaved my head :classic_laugh:

Found a photo of @Pedro in his younger years .............

young_vialli-1_1024x1024.webp.4c25cffc6c21d3a4ecfeafb3f8131018.webp

• Haha 4

Just set off the SOS function on my Apple Watch.   Wants to know if I had a fall and if it needs to call the emergency services 🤣   What actually happened was Little Bits attacked me Kato style, hiding and jumping on me as I walked past.  🤪🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Just set off the SOS function on my Apple Watch.   Wants to know if I had a fall and if it needs to call the emergency services 🤣   What actually happened was Little Bits attacked me Kato style, hiding and jumping on me as I walked past.  🤪🤣

Sounds like an SOS situation to me 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds like an SOS situation to me 😆

Waters off a ducks back really, we have always had the sort of relationship.  🤣🤣🤣   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Flu/Kraken/Long Covid/Mystery Virus update!

I'm feeling a bit better every day, and apart from the odd dry cough, and still sore stomach muscles I'm getting there.

Just hoping it's not going to come back again as it did two weeks ago.

I still tire out quite quickly, but having said that we've been like that since we had Covid in August!

So at the moment it's looking like I could be out this weekend after being sidelined for 8 weeks!

• Like 7

Granddaughter is going to take her CBT in a couple of weeks.

So today she took most of my wife's bike/scoot gear (helmet, gloves, jacket (textile), trousers (textile) and boots) in preparation for the big day, her mother not very happy about it though. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Granddaughter is going to take her CBT in a couple of weeks.

So today she took most of my wife's bike/scoot gear (helmet, gloves, jacket (textile), trousers (textile) and boots) in preparation for the big day, her mother not very happy about it though. 

Did she(daughter) never go out on the bike?

I don't see why people are so against bikes 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It's a British thing , 80% of Brits don't like motorcycles and the twats don't see any of the benefits 😣

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

She rode pillion with me once, enjoyed every minute of the ride, she wants to do it again this weekend too.

She has ridden a push bike for years, so it is not like she has no road sence, her mother knows no one who owns a bike, or had a accident, think she is just assuming the worst.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Flu/Kraken/Long Covid/Mystery Virus update!

I'm feeling a bit better every day, and apart from the odd dry cough, and still sore stomach muscles I'm getting there.

Just hoping it's not going to come back again as it did two weeks ago.

I still tire out quite quickly, but having said that we've been like that since we had Covid in August!

So at the moment it's looking like I could be out this weekend after being sidelined for 8 weeks!

We both still have the niggly cough more than a year after we got covid. 

• Like 2