Your favourite photos

boboneleg

This was taken on what we called the red road closed to traffic now but then it was never open to traffic they just got better at stopping me from getting in LOL

The views are outstanding you could believe you were anywhere in the world up there but it is less than an hour from my house

IMG_1382a.jpg

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This was taken on what we called the red road closed to traffic now but then it was never open to traffic they just got better at stopping me from getting in LOL

The views are outstanding you could believe you were anywhere in the world up there but it is less than an hour from my house

IMG_1382a.jpg

I only ever did the Red road twice @Sir Fallsalot , absolutely cracking trail.  Great photo :littleguy:

• Like 1

My KTM400 exc in the ford at Wookey.  That bike would climb up the side of anything if you had the balls, unfortunately it shook you to bits on any extended road sections :classic_laugh:

IMG_0441.thumb.JPG.91da2014314b637f6e01f340d0d5628f.JPG

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Skippy   I had a XR650L as well but I never really gelled with it.  That was a shame as it was a bike I'd always wanted...............

1822617932_XR650L27_09.13002.thumb.JPG.d76e3193206e446e92e1bbf96b309fe4.JPG

Funny isn’t it @boboneleg that a bike can be great for one person and not for another.  It makes things more interesting that’s for sure! 😜

• Like 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What track is that Sofia ?

It’s THE track, Bob, apart from that there’s Macau, IOM, Bathurst, and Pikes Peak, all else worth doing is open rallies or roads

• Like 1

This one riding round the yard where I live on my first bike barely in control, shit yourself level scared and loving every single second. 

Woke up everyday for months excited, feeling like something good was going to happen and not be sure why, then I’d remember I have a motorbike. 

D4B4F5A5-05CF-4AA3-8E9F-2776EEA62D9C.jpeg.3dd0cdc287c60a973c8fbe3b41ac454b.jpeg

• Like 6

I call this photo “ lost in France “ I had no clue where the fuck I  was….

but the point of this photo is , no panniers , no top box and yes no van , just the rucksack on my back for a week away … 

this is the style …. Hardcore .

41B4BE1F-3CD9-44AF-8B43-41B93E7D412E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Six30 said:

but the point of this photo is , no panniers , no top box and yes no van , just the rucksack on my back for a week away … 

I don't know what kind of style that is, but it's certainly something

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Six30 said:

It should be called "nonce outside a foreign primary school".

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

And by looks of it no bike either  ......though it could be in the back of the vw left of shot.....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

And by looks of it no bike either  ......though it could be in the back of the vw left of shot.....

Allegedly crosses Europe with just a backpack and then just stands in some town gaping like a stupid cunt!

This is some Long Way Round shit right here!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Allegedly crosses Europe with just a backpack and then just stands in some town gaping like a stupid cunt!

This is some Long Way Round shit right here!

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Haha 1