• Tango
    • Marcel
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • Skippy
    • XTreme
    • Tym
    • busabeast

This poll is closed to new votes

It's here again......with fewer entries than usual. But that's consistent with most of you lot being fucking Casuals!

Remember that you get one vote, and you are able to change it if you want because it keeps the suspense going!  

So here are the entries.....and the poll closes on Monday 31st October 8PM UK time!

Buckster

20221008_182645.jpg

Tango

IMG_20221024_152503.jpg

Marcel

IMG_20221023_162916.jpg

Sir Fallsalot

!cid_B8850B36-F985-4A33-86AF-3FF087BF5CC0 (2).jpg

Skippy

F15CDD8A-1ADF-4412-8EC6-6B938C3C12E1.jpeg

XTreme

gtd-min.jpg

Tym

DSCN1107 2.JPG

busabeast

IMG-20221029-WA0002.jpeg

It's make your mind up time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's here again......with fewer entries than usual. But that's consistent with most of you lot being fucking Casuals!

Remember that you get one vote, and you are able to change it if you want because it keeps the suspense going!  

So here are the entries.....and the poll closes on Monday 31st October 8PM UK time!

Buckster

20221008_182645.jpg

Tango

IMG_20221024_152503.jpg

Marcel

IMG_20221023_162916.jpg

Sir Fallsalot

!cid_B8850B36-F985-4A33-86AF-3FF087BF5CC0 (2).jpg

Skippy

F15CDD8A-1ADF-4412-8EC6-6B938C3C12E1.jpeg

XTreme

gtd-min.jpg

Tym

DSCN1107 2.JPG

RichZX6R

IMG-20221029-WA0002.jpeg

It's make your mind up time!

Sorry no late entries..... Rules are rules... 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think Busadick could have done a better picture ffs... Look's like he just pulled of a random street and snap a picture.... No artistic value what so ever... 

It was just in Peterborough services....a quick comfort break was needed

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Tango said:

I voted for Buck, but I had to scrub myself with carbolic soap afterwards! 

Well it is the best picture, it has everything, composition, camera angle, a landmark, Scotland, a powerful fine looking real motorcycle. No “effects” just reality. Get it up on the forum homepage and take this place to the next level, women bikers will be flocking to the forum. Hopefully some interesting ones for a change, not saying that a certain someone is more boring than drying paint…

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well it is the best picture, it has everything, composition, camera angle, a landmark, Scotland, a powerful fine looking real motorcycle. No “effects” just reality. Get it up on the forum homepage and take this place to the next level, women bikers will be flocking to the forum. Hopefully some interesting ones for a change, not saying that a certain someone is more boring than drying paint…

Again.. top man Buck... Your analysis of the picture in question was spot on... It look's like it was taken by a professional photographer... And true if your bike wins the forum might be flooded with new female members...i welcome the change...with some of the bikes that some are running lately.. I'm finding it very difficult to figure out wich is wich...male or female.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Marcel said:

Again.. top man Buck... Your analysis of the picture in question was spot on... It look's like it was taken by a professional photographer...

I'd say it looks like it was taken by a fucking dickhead!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'd say it looks like it was taken by a fucking dickhead!

Well there's 3 still in contention....its not over until the fat ladette sings.

So sing up bucky

• Haha 2

Marcel isn't getting my vote, it's a vertical picture and this isn't Instagram! The helmet on the mirror isn't cool, and he seems to be taking lessons from Rich and Pete, park your bike somewhere with what looks like really nice light and scenery but then take a shit closeup picture of it, I bet some of you UKers are envious of his small plate, though!

Fred's Honda isn't getting my vote this time, looks like the same old picture apparently with different filters. I have nothing against editing pictures but this one made it look shit compared to the usual luxurious green. The shadow across the road is pretty cool though.

Skippy's Kawasaki is never getting my vote with a picture showing those hideous red stripes on the wheels and middle of the bike, taking an OK bike and putting that shit on screams bad taste. It was bought like that, but in that case you either don't buy it or take the stripes off. Forgetting about the stripes for a moment, though, and it's a nice enough bike on what looks like a great road, and yet the picture shows mainly a dirt lay by, really, more than 50% of that picture is where motorhomes stop to turn around or dump a body.

Pete managed to take a picture of a great looking mountain road, and ........ NO TOP BOX???????? He still managed to botch the angle of the bike, bike is neither in the middle nor in the corner of the picture, the picture is showing more mountain than scenery, and to top it up, a failure by itself, half of that picture is a blanked out license plate. Having no top box show's he's taking this seriously though, but sadly trying too hard also takes away points.

The KLR just looks silly to me, with all that stuff piled on it. Must have taken quite some effort to make it dig a hole though.

Rich's Hayabusa did 200 miles in his possession and in that ride he managed to only be able to take a picture with glare coming off the light and helmet ... with no scenery whatsoever ... in 200 miles ... it's like he tried to make it look shit!!! It's a cool black Hayabusa so making it look sad like that takes some effort. It's a step up from all the muddy byways and alleys that he's known for, but still shit.

Tango's Triumph´s picture is how you frame a bike in a scenery when you want to show the scenery in a conservative way, it's a classy picture in which the bike and the scenery help each other be more than each of those things is on their own, nice one, it should show a little less road and why cropping is a good thing, cropping all that tarmac on the bottom of the picture out would make it a lot better. I'm not voting for it because I just really like the light on Buckster's Harley so I'm voting for that even though it's next to an ugly weird sculpture, would be better with no sculpture behind it, just the open water and the pretty light.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Marcel isn't getting my vote, it's a vertical picture and this isn't Instagram! The helmet on the mirror isn't cool, and he seems to be taking lessons from Rich and Pete, park your bike somewhere with what looks like really nice light and scenery but then take a shit closeup picture of it, I bet some of you UKers are envious of his small plate, though!

Fred's Honda isn't getting my vote this time, looks like the same old picture apparently with different filters. I have nothing against editing pictures but this one made it look shit compared to the usual luxurious green. The shadow across the road is pretty cool though.

Skippy's Kawasaki is never getting my vote with a picture showing those hideous red stripes on the wheels and middle of the bike, taking an OK bike and putting that shit on screams bad taste. It was bought like that, but in that case you either don't buy it or take the stripes off. Forgetting about the stripes for a moment, though, and it's a nice enough bike on what looks like a great road, and yet the picture shows mainly a dirt lay by, really, more than 50% of that picture is where motorhomes stop to turn around or dump a body.

Pete managed to take a picture of a great looking mountain road, and ........ NO TOP BOX???????? He still managed to botch the angle of the bike, bike is neither in the middle nor in the corner of the picture, the picture is showing more mountain than scenery, and to top it up, a failure by itself, half of that picture is a blanked out license plate. Having no top box show's he's taking this seriously though, but sadly trying too hard also takes away points.

The KLR just looks silly to me, with all that stuff piled on it. Must have taken quite some effort to make it dig a hole though.

Rich's Hayabusa did 200 miles in his possession and in that ride he managed to only be able to take a picture with glare coming off the light and helmet ... with no scenery whatsoever ... in 200 miles ... it's like he tried to make it look shit!!! It's a cool black Hayabusa so making it look sad like that takes some effort. It's a step up from all the muddy byways and alleys that he's known for, but still shit.

Tango's Triumph´s picture is how you frame a bike in a scenery when you want to show the scenery in a conservative way, it's a classy picture in which the bike and the scenery help each other be more than each of those things is on their own, nice one, it should show a little less road and why cropping is a good thing, cropping all that tarmac on the bottom of the picture out would make it a lot better. I'm not voting for it because I just really like the light on Buckster's Harley so I'm voting for that even though it's next to an ugly weird sculpture, would be better with no sculpture behind it, just the open water and the pretty light.

David Bailey 

• Haha 2