If it was possible to own and exotic Pet.

43 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

1042059444_IMG_3704copy.thumb.jpg.590e966fce76d783a1ad014052102397.jpg

Belongs to my daughter but lives here. Far less trouble than those furkin wabbits.

Way to clean to be real. my experiences varied.  :classic_unsure:

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

You've already got a shit load of those following you around why would you want another one 

As Bruce used to call them.....The Mucho Acolytes! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

I little while ago everyone was talking about getting a Ukrainian, some sort of toy dog like a Pomeranian I assume. You don't hear about that so much now, I expect they've moved on to the next pet fad. Mark my words, the dog homes are probably rammed with unwanted Ukranians now, bargains to be had if you're in the market.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The boy is off to uni next month in Bristol fuck knows how he's going to survive without his mother wiping his arse met a few of his uni mates already they seem nice lol

image.png.c92702ce1c89ad5de1b2da0651162804.png

My sons also off to uni in Bristol in September and I have no idea how he’ll manage either, he has memory like a sieve, I wouldn’t class him as an exotic pet though, Bristols rammed with the common spotted dickhead at that time of year 😂

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My sons also off to uni in Bristol in September and I have no idea how he’ll manage either, he has memory like a sieve, I wouldn’t class him as an exotic pet though, Bristols rammed with the common spotted dickhead at that time of year 😂

How did this end up in here  @XTreme what have i done wrong and how do you fix it lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The boy is off to uni next month in Bristol fuck knows how he's going to survive without his mother wiping his arse met a few of his uni mates already they seem nice lol

image.png.c92702ce1c89ad5de1b2da0651162804.png

Never mind that I'm concerned about how he's going to be understood in Bristol if he's got an accent like yours :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2