• Sir Fallsalot
    • Tym
    • XTreme
    • Marcel
    • boboneleg
    • Six30
    • Buckster

This poll is closed to new votes

I was tempted by @Sir Fallsalot’s entry because it sums up everything I love about off road exploration but………@Six30’s bike looks ‘ard as fuck…….gotta love the street fighter vibe and for that reason I’m in!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I was tempted by @Sir Fallsalot’s entry because it sums up everything I love about off road exploration but………@Six30’s bike looks ‘ard as fuck…….gotta love the street fighter vibe and for that reason I’m in!

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

I just realised the google car has been around that track if your board have a look around. weather wasn't so good for google though link takes you to where i took the photo.

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.2900397,-3.7289796,3a,75y,120.42h,76.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNoi8ukxq--jFoNW3XAHMzQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Marcel said:

That's what they call it.... Though they would have added more padding tell you the truth... And that's the standard height seat.. 

Maybe the taller version would be the answer? Assuming they get more height by putting more cushion in

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

My vote is hanging between @Sir Fallsalot and @Sofia, Fred's picture is just dirtroad bliss and Sofia's is just a pretty bike with amazing light and a shape I am fond of, I know how happy she was to be riding her bike to that location for the sunset so it does help. I´ll see tomorrow or after if my vote is decisive towards one or the other.

Regarding the rest:

@Tym put a shotgun on his KLR and rode around the farm / town looking from people parking wrongly, not sure one should encourage that!

@XTreme's is a nice location, but the picture is shit. There's more railing than bike on that picture, and the tall windscreen to bike ratio makes it look like those guys with big foreheads from startrek. Doesn't have a top box, which probably sent Pete insane with anxiety, but the sun is on the wrong side! Engine should be getting sunlight!

@Marcel's is a cool picture, it's a cool bike and a very cool scenery. I dislike orange bikes but in this case it works with the scenery colors, however the bike raped poor Marcel throughout that trip and as such doesn't deserve BOTM. It's a cool picture though, I might vote for it.

@boboneleg's Ducati is a cool looking bike, I like the red but dislike the golden wheels. Gold wire wheels belong on an 80s or 90s japanese bike, regardless of the wheels, grey skies like that make it hard for me to like a picture, not his fault but there you go.

@Six30's, it's a Suzuki in front of the corner of a coffee shop, seems like you want to not get votes because you take a shit picture, that's a step away from Rich who likes to take pictures with dumpsters as scenery. @Richzx6r, by the way, was playing Card Fogarty wannabe and didn't have a single cool picture to submit, I rest my case.

@Buckster's Harley, I really like the bike and it´s pose, love that front wheel, bike is standing like a proud beast but the scenery isn't great. Lack of effort after being in amazing locations this month, slipping to old habits?

Ok, you win, absolutely and categorically!! And from now on BOTM cannot happen without an essay like this ever again!! Spot on, to the point, you could be from Yorkshire, but with better english! Love it!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I just realised the google car has been around that track if your board have a look around. weather wasn't so good for google though link takes you to where i took the photo.

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.2900397,-3.7289796,3a,75y,120.42h,76.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNoi8ukxq--jFoNW3XAHMzQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

He didn't cross the bridge though  🤪

18 hours ago, Tym said:

Are you aware the shotgun is still the most lethal hand held weapon ever created? True story. :littleguy:

And the US of A is proud of it!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Marcel said:

Yes I agree with you Pedro... Don't personally like the orange... But it was the last one available for this year and I jumped on it... Don't know it kinda growing on me now having the bike for a few months now... 

Orange rocks!! Its ice cold cool. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sofia said:

And the US of A is proud of it!

I believe it was the potuguese who invented it, you guys had an attitude for awhile. 🇨🇭

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Maybe the taller version would be the answer? Assuming they get more height by putting more cushion in

When I place the order... I only seen two versions... A low seat and a standard... Not 100% but I think it's the ones available at the moment.. 

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

When I place the order... I only seen two versions... A low seat and a standard... Not 100% but I think it's the ones available at the moment.. 

I would try and see if you could get someone to redo your stock seat for you, using your own frame, and if it works then sell the “comfort” as that’s clearly not what you want.

I’m always saying stuff like this but I hate placing adds and selling stuff, people start talking price and I tell them to fuck off.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Which bridge?

On that trail there's about quarter mile of it that is not legal to ride which is crazy when you see where you are, they have driven in both ends turned around where the legal bit ends everybody just rides or drives through the bridge is behind me in my photo where the legal bit ends although that day i rode through the river as there is a ford alongside the bridge 
the track on the map between the red dots and red crosses is the bit in question the bridge is where the red crosses end. the red dots going past 426 is the monks trod a route i'm hoping to ride this year as I've never done it notorious for its peat bogs but only after some dry weather.

image.png.8ef1eb85faeaa0af496cbbf6d2954f01.png

• Like 1