• Sir Fallsalot
    • Tym
    • XTreme
    • Marcel
    • boboneleg
    • Six30
    • Buckster

This poll is closed to new votes

I know we've had this discussion before about what the criteria is for BOTM, is it the best picture, or the best locqtion or the best bike? I still don't know. if ts simply the best bike picture submitted this month then there are some crackers there, however ther is one bike this month that has probably generated mo traffic and posts ond trolling  and piss taking than any other so for the first time EVER, the Bike of the month ( regardless of photo quality) has got to go to @XTreme 's gay honda. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, MooN said:

I know we've had this discussion before about what the criteria is for BOTM, is it the best picture, or the best locqtion or the best bike? I still don't know. if ts simply the best bike picture submitted this month then there are some crackers there, however ther is one bike this month that has probably generated mo traffic and posts ond trolling  and piss taking than any other so for the first time EVER, the Bike of the month ( regardless of photo quality) has got to go to @XTreme 's gay honda. 

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

An hour to go!

If you're going to vote switch then now's the time!

For fuck sake i was waiting until just before 8 to switch my vote to you so there would be a draw but forgot all about it,🤪 Mind you looking at the results i probably wouldn't have swapped as that would have left Bob without a vote and me feeling guilty :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

well if i was @boboneleg i would be very disappointed with that results ... new bike to show off and 1 vote... twats bob

It's really not a problem to me, Marcel's bike is fairly new so bully up for him

fist-pump-kid.gif.8acf864839b3ce553852742fc990859e.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fuckmine Marcel, you jumped on that quick.  I've only just finished watching that game :classic_biggrin:

well done to em ... but all we will get now is women this women that , womens   games should be on Sky super sunday blah blah blah .... women commentators on mens games which is just not right , 

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

well if i was @boboneleg i would be very disappointed with the results ... new bike to show off and 1 vote... twats bob

Seems my new bike (despite what people are openly saying) is 3 times more popular than Bob's!

In fact, a member on here who currently has a much bigger bike, even went to a Honda dealer to see about getting a new one. But none are available till next year.

Strange how people want to hide the fact that they like it!

nathan fillion hd GIF

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Seems my new bike (despite what people are openly saying) is 3 times more popular than Bob's!

In fact, a member on here who currently has a much bigger bike, even went to a Honda dealer to see about getting a new one. But none are available till next year.

nathan fillion hd GIF

Pity votes wait till next month :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

nathan fillion hd GIF

It’s more gay than a pink unicorn dildo.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

well done to em ... but all we will get now is women this women that , womens   games should be on Sky super sunday blah blah blah .... women commentators on mens games which is just not right , 

I’ll be more than happy if it replaced the blokes game.

Proper football with none of the histrionics , diving and fake injuries 

Big up the ladies 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I’ll be more than happy if it replaced the blokes game.

Proper football with none of the histrionics , diving and fake injuries 

Big up the ladies 👍

They did very well and thoroughly deserved their victory. Mind you, they need to sort out their insults, having been fouled Jill Scott called the German a fucking prick. Laughed my tits off. 😝

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

They did very well and thoroughly deserved their victory. Mind you, they need to sort out their insults, having been fouled Jill Scott called the German a fucking prick. Laughed my tits off. 😝

My wife spotted that as well 😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

nathan fillion hd GIF

Yebbut @Six30 bike got the same number of votes as you without even trying.  What can we learn from that 🤭

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My wife spotted that as well 😂

Tell you who I wouldn’t want to mess with………..Lucy Bronze, she’s got the look of an assassin 😝👍

• Like 2