• Tym
    • XTreme
    • Marcel
    • boboneleg
    • Six30
    • Buckster

This poll is closed to new votes

It's make your mind up time!

Remember that you get one vote, and you are able to change it if you want because it keeps the suspense going!  

So here are the entries.....and the poll closes on Sunday 31st July 8PM UK time!

Sofia

20220719_203310.jpg

Sir Fallsalot

IMG_E5957 (3).JPG

Tym

500 2.jpg

XTreme

cb14.jpg

Marcel

IMG_20220717_070013.jpg

boboneleg

IMG_2294.jpeg

Six30

ABF147B0-CA62-458F-B5A2-5C8383B54F88.jpeg

Buckster

7F9A3C24-CD8F-4068-B266-3B347AD347C7.jpeg

Make your choice!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Unusual for you not to have an entry Pedro?

Didn’t ride, didn’t feel like it. August, and September or October and the bike will get plenty of use!

• Like 2

Bobs scrambler is the best looking, Petes Honda is the new girl, Sofias shadow is cool, this could be a shootout in the end all votes arnt final until then 😆

My vote is hanging between @Sir Fallsalot and @Sofia, Fred's picture is just dirtroad bliss and Sofia's is just a pretty bike with amazing light and a shape I am fond of, I know how happy she was to be riding her bike to that location for the sunset so it does help. I´ll see tomorrow or after if my vote is decisive towards one or the other.

Regarding the rest:

@Tym put a shotgun on his KLR and rode around the farm / town looking from people parking wrongly, not sure one should encourage that!

@XTreme's is a nice location, but the picture is shit. There's more railing than bike on that picture, and the tall windscreen to bike ratio makes it look like those guys with big foreheads from startrek. Doesn't have a top box, which probably sent Pete insane with anxiety, but the sun is on the wrong side! Engine should be getting sunlight!

@Marcel's is a cool picture, it's a cool bike and a very cool scenery. I dislike orange bikes but in this case it works with the scenery colors, however the bike raped poor Marcel throughout that trip and as such doesn't deserve BOTM. It's a cool picture though, I might vote for it.

@boboneleg's Ducati is a cool looking bike, I like the red but dislike the golden wheels. Gold wire wheels belong on an 80s or 90s japanese bike, regardless of the wheels, grey skies like that make it hard for me to like a picture, not his fault but there you go.

@Six30's, it's a Suzuki in front of the corner of a coffee shop, seems like you want to not get votes because you take a shit picture, that's a step away from Rich who likes to take pictures with dumpsters as scenery. @Richzx6r, by the way, was playing Card Fogarty wannabe and didn't have a single cool picture to submit, I rest my case.

@Buckster's Harley, I really like the bike and it´s pose, love that front wheel, bike is standing like a proud beast but the scenery isn't great. Lack of effort after being in amazing locations this month, slipping to old habits?

• Haha 4

Actually, i transported one shotgun up to the farm and brought the other back here, just saying im not a trust fund baby either. :banana121or:

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Actually, i transported one shotgun up to the farm and brought the other back here, just saying im not a trust fund baby either. :banana121or:

Donald Duck Money GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

My vote is hanging between @Sir Fallsalot and @Sofia, Fred's picture is just dirtroad bliss and Sofia's is just a pretty bike with amazing light and a shape I am fond of, I know how happy she was to be riding her bike to that location for the sunset so it does help. I´ll see tomorrow or after if my vote is decisive towards one or the other.

Regarding the rest:

@Tym put a shotgun on his KLR and rode around the farm / town looking from people parking wrongly, not sure one should encourage that!

@XTreme's is a nice location, but the picture is shit. There's more railing than bike on that picture, and the tall windscreen to bike ratio makes it look like those guys with big foreheads from startrek. Doesn't have a top box, which probably sent Pete insane with anxiety, but the sun is on the wrong side! Engine should be getting sunlight!

@Marcel's is a cool picture, it's a cool bike and a very cool scenery. I dislike orange bikes but in this case it works with the scenery colors, however the bike raped poor Marcel throughout that trip and as such doesn't deserve BOTM. It's a cool picture though, I might vote for it.

@boboneleg's Ducati is a cool looking bike, I like the red but dislike the golden wheels. Gold wire wheels belong on an 80s or 90s japanese bike, regardless of the wheels, grey skies like that make it hard for me to like a picture, not his fault but there you go.

@Six30's, it's a Suzuki in front of the corner of a coffee shop, seems like you want to not get votes because you take a shit picture, that's a step away from Rich who likes to take pictures with dumpsters as scenery. @Richzx6r, by the way, was playing Card Fogarty wannabe and didn't have a single cool picture to submit, I rest my case.

@Buckster's Harley, I really like the bike and it´s pose, love that front wheel, bike is standing like a proud beast but the scenery isn't great. Lack of effort after being in amazing locations this month, slipping to old habits?

Yes I agree with you Pedro... Don't personally like the orange... But it was the last one available for this year and I jumped on it... Don't know it kinda growing on me now having the bike for a few months now... 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh Pedro I've changed seats... But it still feels like a plank.... Haven't tryed it yet but will do this weekend... We have a long weekend going on.. 

IMG_20220729_192208.jpg

Is that their comfort seat?

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh Pedro I've changed seats... But it still feels like a plank.... Haven't tryed it yet but will do this weekend... We have a long weekend going on.. 

I’m surprised your arse can feel anything these days.

• Haha 1