Covert Operations!

XTreme

52 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She went fucking nuts again earlier......as always it was with me. So what I did do?

She said "I'm not going to be able to find a job here"......so I said "Well you'll need an NIE, so you need to apply at the Police Station in Baza. I can take you to do that".

And she went fucking ballistic!

Apparently I was being sarcastic, and apparently I think I know everything.......blah blah blah!

So I bit my tongue as I always do!

Me and the wife had a talk after and I told her that I can't keep going through this.......it's an emotional rollercoaster and it's going to destroy me.

We love the boys, but putting up with this barrage of abuse every few days from a fucking lunatic is too high a price to pay.

So I'm going nowhere near her.......and the wife is going to tell my boy tomorrow to tell her to get her old man to pay for the plane tickets and to fuck off back there.

Hard call to make but actions have consequences, and there comes a time when the mood has to change. We've now reached that time!

If it goes that way i hope you get the chance to tell the ungrateful bitch how much you sacrificed to help her and while your at it tell her why you didn't go to her wedding preferably with her mouth taped up so she cant interrupt you she's pissing me off fuck it i'm coming out to tell her myself

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

If it goes that way i hope you get the chance to tell the ungrateful bitch how much you sacrificed to help her and while your at it tell her you why didn't go to her wedding preferably with her mouth taped up so she cant interrupt you she's pissing me off fuck it i'm coming out to tell her myself

giphy.gif

Cheers Fred!

I'm going nowhere near her.......and the wife has said that if she starts on her then she'll fucking stick one on her.

You can take the girl out of Penlan etc

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She went fucking nuts again earlier......as always it was with me. So what I did do?

She said "I'm not going to be able to find a job here"......so I said "Well you'll need an NIE, so you need to apply at the Police Station in Baza. I can take you to do that".

Apparently I was being sarcastic, and apparently I think I know everything.......blah blah blah!

Me and the wife had a talk after and I told her that I can't keep going through this.......it's an emotional rollercoaster and it's going to destroy me.

We love the boys, but putting up with this barrage of abuse every few days from a fucking lunatic is too high a price to pay.

So I'm going nowhere near her.......and the wife is going to tell my boy tomorrow to tell her to get her old man to pay for the plane tickets and to fuck off back there.

Hard call to make but actions have consequences, and there comes a time when the mood has to change. We've now reached that time!

What an ungrateful bitch … you tried .

• Like 2

How do you know they want them back in Poland?

Since you’re posting this here, I might as well give you my advice, coming from someone with a relationship with my dad where you don’t express feelings: have a talk with your boy face to face with nobody else around! Tell him you love him and it hurts you to not see him or the kids! Make it so he at least has to acknowledge that he hears you, he might surprise you with a reply, or not.

Come to him not from a position of power or disappointment, but love and understandment, and express your feelings towards the kids and how great they made you feel.

You’ll be happy to do this even if you tear up, but don’t post that here or you’ll be called gay! :classic_tongue:

• Like 4

Just now, Pedro said:

Since you’re posting this here, I might as well give you my advice, coming from someone without a relationship with my dad where you don’t express feelings: have a talk with your boy face to face with nobody else around! Tell him you love him and it hurts you to not see him or the kids! Make it so he at least has to acknowledge that he hears you, he might surprise you with a reply, or not.

Come to him not from a position of power or disappointment, but love and understandment, and express your feelings towards the kids and how great they made you feel.

You’ll be happy to do this even if you tear up, but don’t post that here or you’ll be called gay! :classic_tongue:

We've talked many times.....makes no difference whatsoever Pedro. You don't get anything out of him.

This shit has been an ongoing thing for 6 years now......it's not a recent thing.

And I know why she kicked it off! Jake has started going into school without crying.......something he never did in Poland.

She was banking on playing his dislike of the school as a reason to get out and she can see that option slipping away.

So she has to start something else to create another exit route.

49 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Since you’re posting this here, I might as well give you my advice, coming from someone with a relationship with my dad where you don’t express feelings: have a talk with your boy face to face with nobody else around! Tell him you love him and it hurts you to not see him or the kids! Make it so he at least has to acknowledge that he hears you, he might surprise you with a reply, or not.

Wise words.. 👍

If all else fails let your wife give her the the Welsh version of a Glasgow kiss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

If all else fails let your wife give her the the Welsh version of a Glasgow kiss.

Bang on Clive , she sounds like she needs a good slap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You'll love this one!

Before she went nuts she was going on how they don't have enough money to live in Spain.....despite me paying their Rent and Internet.

And you know why that is?

Because they're still paying the rent on their flat in Poland (which they're not living in) and still paying Jake's private Kindergarten fees in Poland (which he's not attending).

You can't make this shit up can you?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'll love this one!

Before she went nuts she was going on how they don't have enough money to live in Spain.....despite me paying their Rent and Internet.

Because they're still paying the rent on their flat in Poland (which they're not living in) and still paying Jake's private Kindergarten fees in Poland (which he's not attending).

So they had no intention of staying then Pete ?  Your son sounds like a right wimp, I have a similar situation with my eldest. I haven't seen my granddaughters for nearly two years now so I really sympathise which your situation.

It's worse for you and your wife though as you've had that glimmer of joy and now it looks like the fat cow will snatch it away 😔

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So they had no intention of staying then Pete ?  Your son sounds like a right wimp, I have a similar situation with my eldest. I haven't seen my granddaughters for nearly two years now so I really sympathise which your situation.

It's worse for you and your wife though as you've had that glimmer of joy and now it looks like the fat cow will snatch it away 😔

It'll break our heart to see the little ones go.......but we can't live in an episode of the Jeremy Kyle Show.

At least we got to see them after 4 years, which is more than we ever expected.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'll love this one!

Sounds like they just came for a holiday... you got more patients than me as far as your boys concerned .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Sounds like they just came for a holiday... you got more patients than me as far as your boys concerned .

It's just about exhausted now though.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

Shit, does that mean you can smack her square in the flange now.

Sorry Pete, that is crap after what you've done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Six30 said:

“Patience” he’s not a fucking doctor and your boy patients aren’t there for their health despite you drugging them.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

“Patience” he’s not a fucking doctor and your boy patients aren’t there for their health despite you drugging them.

Calm down Big Gay Following … Saul Goodman.

• Haha 1

The only way to keep them there is by manning the fuck up, which you should have done already, the only reason she acts the way she does is because people let her, grow a pair.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The only way to keep them there is by manning the fuck up, which you should have done already, the only reason she acts the way she does is because people let her, grow a pair. Send the kiddies to me not to Poland 

The Office What GIF

I;d get her a reflective vest for that gig available at the pickle park located near roadways in spain. 

Not that i know anything about how those things work i read it on the internet.

🤓

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Shit, does that mean you can smack her square in the flange now.

Sorry Pete, that is crap after what you've done.

Pretty much stinks really Dave.

And I'll be working from 8AM to 10PM today and tomorrow to recoup what we've spent on them.

Only to get more abuse!