Nostradamus and Baba Vanga!

XTreme

20 hours ago, XTreme said:

You haven't got a clue how Twitter works have you Chris?

Nope 😇

But I know all the professional Youtoobers are desperate for us all to follow them on twitter as well as sign up for their U-teube channels and I'm damn certain they wouldn't bother if they didn't make money from it. 

there's already been a plethora of fake photos and info on farcebuke so why should twatter or slapcat or any of the other social media plateforms be any different? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

French President Macron believes 'the worst is to come' after call with Putin!

You been reading the Express again.?         😮 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

Nope 😇

But I know all the professional Youtoobers are desperate for us all to follow them on twitter as well as sign up for their U-teube channels and I'm damn certain they wouldn't bother if they didn't make money from it. 

there's already been a plethora of fake photos and info on farcebuke so why should twatter or slapcat or any of the other social media plateforms be any different? 

Twitter works in a completely different way and has a totally different purpose to FB, YT, Instagram, TikTok etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

No......it's from European Press outfits.

I don't trust much coming from the UK press.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......it's from European Press outfits.

I don't trust much coming from the UK press.

I don't trust, or believe anything the Express prints.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Twitter works in a completely different way and has a totally different purpose to FB, YT, Instagram, TikTok etc.

maybe I'm confusing it with tiktoktwat or whatever it's called. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

Tel ya what, the equipment i see being used would be wipped off the earth by most western firepower, the russians are treading on thin ice here they arnt looking very badass getting beat up by locals using crap 50 year old designs.

:wave:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Nope 😇

What was wrong with smoke signals and morse code eh 🤔 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh they did!

And it's true that Bozo has given them 28 days to shift their assets.

Did you also know that Rees-Mogg shifted 44 million out of his Russian assets two days before the measures came into effect. Isn't that insider trading?

Do you think it's possible that the hard of thinking might start twigging things now Bob?

Yes, I've seen various people comment on Rees-Mogg shifting his money out of that Russian bank just before the sanctions were announced. Very dodgy!

Unfortunately the hard of thinking are not likely to change a habit of a lifetime, Pete. 

Another Russian oligarchs multimillion pound yacht has been seized in Marseilles. Hopefully they'll get onto Putin and sort him out.

• Haha 1

I'm not making a Political statement here.......but I couldn't help noticing that Gavin Williamson, who's only accomplishments so far have been:

1. Getting sacked by Theresa May over allegations of leaking information from a National Security Council meeting.

2. Getting sacked by Boris Johnson after presiding over the exams and school closure fiascos.

.........has been given a knighthood.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Given that track record you have to wonder why he was given the knighthood?

What does he know then?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MooN said:

Nope 😇

You won't read this in the mainstream media @MooN

• Like 2

20 hours ago, XTreme said:

You won't read this in the mainstream media @MooN

any corroberating sources?  I have no clue who the person posting that is and she doesnt cite her sources, the fact that it is not in the mainstream media is not in itself a proof of reliability. I dont trust the mainstream media either by the way as they all without exception have their own agenda and bias which  dictates their interpretation of events. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

any corroberating sources?  I have no clue who the person posting that is and she doesnt cite her sources, the fact that it is not in the mainstream media is not in itself a proof of reliability. I dont trust the mainstream media either by the way as they all without exception have their own agenda and bias which  dictates their interpretation of events. 

Those who are on the take from the Russians have been trying to gag her for years!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_Cadwalladr

• Like 1

On 03/03/2022 at 19:14, Tango said:

Yes, I've seen various people comment on Rees-Mogg shifting his money out of that Russian bank just before the sanctions were announced. Very dodgy!

Unfortunately the hard of thinking are not likely to change a habit of a lifetime, Pete. 

Another Russian oligarchs multimillion pound yacht has been seized in Marseilles. Hopefully they'll get onto Putin and sort him out.

He's an unabashed Tory fiddling cunt of the highest order :wank4az:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What can we learn from this?

FNAw_FrXMAIP8pi.thumb.jpg.a9a689670b1df2b540f13b62f8f879cc.jpg

That Japan can mind their own business , UK and US political hypocrites of the highest order, for Switzerland it's just another business day, and for UAE it's just another day in paradise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

It’s telling that Zelensky has taken up arms with his people while Putin hides.

He never was a good comedian, just saying. :wave: