Nostradamus and Baba Vanga!

XTreme

Russia threatens to target foreign military aid convoys to Ukraine.

Russian Deputy FM Sergey Ryabkov said that Moscow had warned the U.S. that convoys of foreign weapons would be “legitimate targets for the Russian Armed Forces.”

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Russia threatens to target foreign military aid convoys to Ukraine.

Russian Deputy FM Sergey Ryabkov said that Moscow had warned the U.S. that convoys of foreign weapons would be “legitimate targets for the Russian Armed Forces.”

i cant understand why they haven't said this before to be honest

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i cant understand why they haven't said this before to be honest

It ups the ante a lot......cos if they hit a Yank ship in international waters then it's showtime!

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It ups the ante a lot......cos if they hit a Yank ship in international waters then it's showtime!

i would love for us to step in and shoot and bomb the cunts .... but we all know that would be the end game.

25 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i would love for us to step in and shoot and bomb the cunts .... but we all know that would be the end game.

Putin ain't gonna stop with Ukraine.......and how many innocent civilians are going to be slaughtered in the meantime?

Seeing reports that Russians have gunned down a humanitarian convoy of women and children during an evacuation from Peremoha village, Kyiv region, along pre-approved “green” corridor.

Seven killed, including one child. Total casualties unknown.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Theres over 100 gun deaths a day in America so probably no need to discuss gun controls 

paley center wink GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Yup i feel perfectly safe knowing they all got guns lets hope they don't take the innocent with them 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Theres over 100 gun deaths a day in America so probably no need to discuss gun controls 

paley center wink GIF by The Paley Center for Media

You euro types cant stop killing, without american men showing up and taking your toys away. Your quote of how many are killed here dint include how many of those 100 deserved it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Tym said:

You euro types cant stop killing, without american men showing up and taking your toys away. Your quote of how many are killed here dint include how many of those 100 deserved it. 

That reminded me of that brill bit in ‘True Lies’ 

”Have you ever killed anyone?”

”Yeah but they were all bad” 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That reminded me of that brill bit in ‘True Lies’ 

”Have you ever killed anyone?”

”Yeah but they were all bad” 

I have a better one,

"Ive seen many men die,

Very few were my fault."

:wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now Iran is taking shots at our embassy in Iraq. Miss Trump yet? Anyone seen Hunter? Paging Hunter Biden, hero or zero? You decide. :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

This is a very interesting read from a Finnish military analyst:

"Russian invasion of Ukraine involves a 40 mile (64km) long convoy of Russian military vehicles, that has been stalled for 2 weeks outside Kyiv the capital city of Ukraine.

"This convoy was a MASSIVE MILITARY BLUNDER by Russia. Putin's Generals put all their eggs in one basket (in the North) and Ukraine can smash those eggs any day they want. Or wait until they surrender.

Some of the convoy is dispersing. I said convoy was a military mystery. Let's dig into it."

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1502588098777079808.html

And bear in mind that Putin has also threatened Finland as well......

FNrnRQhVQAIwgrR-min.jpg.0117c9d3b29ea5a0446c0072c9ccedcf.jpg

1966872310_Screenshot2022-03-13112650-min.jpg.c5e534ff493f98b7be4fd34ca171b0cb.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Sana! :littleguy:

Conscription has always been compulsory in Finland.....Jarno served in the mid 60's.......so they have a lot of Reservists to call on if the shit hits the fan.

900,000 of them in fact......and all highly trained in weapons. Just saw some clips of them preparing there now, and they don't fuck about.

Plus the regular Finnish army itself is a pretty serious outfit!

The Russians fucked up, the only land they will get will be a killing field for them to keep.

Gold was spent to upgrade their military butt i think now it appears most was stolen

and turned into parties on the med.  Expect suitcase nukes to be given terrorists to get even.

:wave:

• Like 1

Just been doing a bit of research into the journey I'd have to make if the shit hits the fan!

1177764287_Screenshot2022-03-13155240-min.jpg.edac60f9da24909a3a422d7835c071e3.jpg

It's about 2000 miles each way.........and I'd aim to do a 1000 miles a day.

I may not be able to do that sort of schedule these days as I ain't getting any younger, but that'll be my target.

If it looks like it'll go to 3 days (based on my progress on the first day).......then I'll look at a stop in a service area in Lyon, and on the second day in Prague!

Now before you ask why don't they take a flight?......I'll repeat that despite the fact that the youngest grandson was two last week, they never bothered to get him a passport. They've applied now but it could be weeks before they receive it.

And also, depending on the situation there, just bear in mind that the Russians have form for shooting commercial aircraft down. I know it's a bit of a stretch......but you can't discard that possibility.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just been doing a bit of research into the journey I'd have to make if the shit hits the fan!

1177764287_Screenshot2022-03-13155240-min.jpg.edac60f9da24909a3a422d7835c071e3.jpg

It's about 2000 miles each way.........and I'd aim to do a 1000 miles a day.

I may not be able to do that sort of schedule these days as I ain't getting any younger, but that'll be my target.

If it looks like it'll go to 3 days (based on my progress on the first day).......then I'll look at a stop in a service area in Lyon, and on the second day in Prague!

Now before you ask why don't they take a flight?......I'll repeat that despite the fact that the youngest grandson was two last week, they never bothered to get him a passport. They've applied now but it could be weeks before they receive it.

And also, depending on the situation there, just bear in mind that the Russians have form for shooting commercial aircraft down. I know it's a bit of a stretch......but you can't discard that possibility.

That would be a fair run for you Pete

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, skyrider said:

That would be a fair run for you Pete

Biggest run I've ever done......and in the worst condition I've ever been in Lionel.

But I'll get it done if needs be!

serious a clockwork orange GIF

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mawsley said:

Thou know they have cars and rental trucks in Poland?

He doesn't drive......and she's not a confident driver....not long passed her test.

• Like 1