Project NL!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Stay in Spain you Twat

Our youngest son wants us to go there.......and the wife wants a change from this place now. She's felt like that for a while.

I'm always up for living in a different place........but if wasn't for the fact they both want that, I'd have no problem staying here.

Irony is back in 2005 I wanted to go to France, but I got outvoted 3 to 1 to go to Spain.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Irony is back in 2005 I wanted to go to France, but I got outvoted 3 to 1 to go to Spain.

yeah, that and the French didn't want you. 😂.

you'll find the dutch very different from the spanish Pete, mostly very nice and open but they have some wierd relationships with money... 

• Like 3

Dutch was my first language and i had a 16 year old dutch au pair too. Here is me and the boys outstanding on a Dutch Dyke.

5cd7edf309412fbfb38e708857491197.jpeg.13ffdb8deea75733db2ae6834ca0355d.jpeg

Should you move there, i have no freaken clue. the boys seem to dreess like girls after looking at that pic.... Looks wet all the time too.

Let s try another manly dutch shot.

294e950efa61f9730ee08559496fa40a.jpeg.022b275049470f904981f03ae10bc4a8.jpeg

My best guess if you like pusssies you;ll move to NL.

Thats New London over here btw.

🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Dutch was my first language and i had a 16 year old dutch au pair too. Here is me and the boys outstanding on a Dutch Dyke.

5cd7edf309412fbfb38e708857491197.jpeg.13ffdb8deea75733db2ae6834ca0355d.jpeg

Should you move there, i have no freaken clue. the boys seem to dreess like girls after looking at that pic.... Looks wet all the time too.

Let s try another manly dutch shot.

294e950efa61f9730ee08559496fa40a.jpeg.022b275049470f904981f03ae10bc4a8.jpeg

My best guess if you like pusssies you;ll move to NL.

Thats New London over here btw.

🤓

Season 3 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

• Haha 2

Moving to another country in the EU isn't as easy as it used to be.....so I've been studying the Dutch interpretation of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement on their Immigration site.

And it appears that I've found a potentially small window of opportunity that only exists until the end of September this year.

I'm going to make some enquiries tomorrow so I'll keep you posted.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Moving to another country in the EU isn't as easy as it used to be.....so I've been studying the Dutch interpretation of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement on their Immigration site.

And it appears that I've found a potentially small window of opportunity that only exists until the end of September this year.

I'm going to make some enquiries tomorrow so I'll keep you posted.

lodovica comello tv8 GIF by SINGING IN THE CAR

• Haha 4

I chatted with my au pair in the 1990's or 200o's i dont remember, she sounded all wet to be honest, was all about Al Gores movie about the climate, freaking nutcase. :littleguy:

4 hours ago, Tym said:

.... Looks wet all the time too.

'course it's f'kin wet Tym, most of the country is under water... or would be if they weren't pumping it out all the time.

57 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You will be back to wet winters then.

freaking cold winters too, I know some guys who worked a coule of seasons in Lemmer on the hire fleets and they had really really cold winters. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

And wet summers too :classic_laugh:

Scott has wanted us to go there for some time......then last week he was talking about coming back to Spain just because we're old and fucked.

We can't let him throw away his future (he's on a 6 figure salary there in IT) so we've had to take this step.

Wife really wants to go anyway.......and I'm fine with the idea too. Though it wouldn't bother me if I stayed here forever either.

You met the boys when you came here 16 years ago......they've changed a bit since then.

Steve 34 (Poland) with youngest grandson Julian.

142928980_10158576957765033_8550759416224241431_n-min.jpg.082edbab83a59a19ba4562bedaffa738.jpg

Scott (31) Netherlands with girlfriend Erinn.....they're getting married this year.

237153464_10227259356416781_8810627695378387490_n-min.jpg.d6c1444852af46fe818ecf76ff2a930f.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'll have to make a note of that!

They won’t take you with white hair though, you’re still a ginger to all that know you but no ginger to your own kind. Sad story…

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They won’t take you with white hair though, you’re still a ginger to all that know you but no ginger to your own kind. Sad story…

I'll take old photos with me though.

1-min.jpg.4bdc47a6415c8dbbce57bace3d6fb186.jpg

And when they find out I've increased the ginger population by 5 more I'll be worshipped as a ginger breeding machine!

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I think you'll find it a lot more expensive to live in NL than where you live now.  I'm sure you have that sussed though.

Yes I know Bob......I'll just have to work a bit harder!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

when they find out I've increased the ginger population by 5 more I'll be worshipped as a ginger breeding machine!

Not if you have to prove your ginger cos the only way you can is to drop your pants and that will have half the population laughing themselves to death and the other half spewing :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Last time i checked there are only 7 days in a week and your working all of them now so how you going to do that 🙂

Drop off more losers and then bring on more big hitters Fred!

It's not about working more hours.....it's about making the hours you work more profitable!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yes I know Bob......I'll just have to work a bit harder!

to me this sounds like a shit plan.... shit weather ,you moan when it rains where you are now , what you going to be like when your cloggs are letting in water, work harder !! why would you want to work harder for fuck sake,

sit your mrs down and talk to her , plonk a six pack of Stella on the table in front of her, she'll know she could be getting a slap then.

just go and visit your family or get them to come to you for holidays .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

to me this sounds like a shit plan.... shit weather ,you moan when it rains where you are now , what you going to be like when your cloggs are letting in water, work harder !! why would you want to work harder for fuck sake,

sit your mrs down and talk to her , plonk a six pack of Stella on the table in front of her, she'll know she could be getting a slap then.

just go and visit your family or get them to come to you for holidays .

She wants a change after so many years here........and in some respects so do I.

Don't get me wrong......I wouldn't have a problem seeing my time out here, but I don't really have a problem with going to NL either.

I'm always up for a challenge so I'm going to sound things out with the Dutch Immigration Dept this week.

• Like 1