Project NL!

XTreme

On 13/02/2022 at 22:27, Six30 said:

to me this sounds like a shit plan.... shit weather ,you moan when it rains where you are now , what you going to be like when your cloggs are letting in water, work harder !! why would you want to work harder for fuck sake,

sit your mrs down and talk to her , plonk a six pack of Stella on the table in front of her, she'll know she could be getting a slap then.

just go and visit your family or get them to come to you for holidays .

Abso-fucking-lutely………you’ll fucking hate the shite weather, crowded roads and boring, flat countryside. Why do you think all the Dutch (and Belgians come to that) are moving down to Spain?

………..and fer fucks sake I was only joking about moving to your village, I didn’t realise you were so sensitive? 

• Haha 6

57 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hurry up and move so instead of ride reports on abandoned shit we can have them on dirty shit 

That’s about as miserable as the Peak District in the height of summer.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Good thing is its all flat not a hill to climb anywhere :classic_laugh:

On the other hand, @XTreme, you’ll be less than an afternoon riding away from the Eiffel in Germany. Assuming the wife is in good company and you get a couple of days away there are some amazing roads to see there, Germany’s motorcycling Mecca. 

The coolest bike dealership I ever visited was in the Netherlands too, Ten Kate Honda, next to a small town where I got drunk and forgot the name, it was really nice though.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Abso-fucking-lutely………you’ll fucking hate the shite weather, crowded roads and boring, flat countryside.

Yeh.....I've no doubt I will Ray.

But the wife is intent on going to live near our boy there......he's a Mammy Boy! He's done very well for himself though, and it's apparently because of the wife's influence.

Star Trek Reaction GIF

The Daddy Boy is the one in Poland married to The Psycho.......and that trainwreck is apparently all my fault for over-indulging and giving in to him. 

Come On Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....I've no doubt I will Ray.

But the wife is intent on going to live near our boy there......he's a Mammy Boy! He's done very well for himself though, and it's apparently because of the wife's influence.

Star Trek Reaction GIF

The Daddy Boy is the one in Poland married to The Psycho.......and that trainwreck is apparently all my fault for over-indulging and giving in to him. 

Come On Reaction GIF

Sounds about right 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Daddy Boy is the one in Poland married to The Psycho.......

Ally is a sweetheart, you can tell her I said that, but according to yourself he does seem to be repeating your younger self’s mistakes …

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Ally is a sweetheart, you can tell her I said that, but according to yourself he does seem to be repeating your younger self’s mistakes …

Pedro's blaming me as well now!

sons of anarchy facepalm GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Not at all, but it might be in the genes!

Difference between me and him though is that he didn't have the dysfunctional upbringing in Swansea that I had!

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I mailed the Dutch Immigration site on Sunday with my questions, and the fucking lazy cheeseheads still haven't responded!

Are they trying to tell me something?

Your probably not the only one mailing them you may have to be a bit more patient :littleguy:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I mailed the Dutch Immigration site on Sunday with my questions, and the fucking lazy cheeseheads still haven't responded!

Are they trying to tell me something?

It’s a sign. Stay where you are and let yer missus move to the Netherlands. 🤣

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Your probably not the only one mailing them you may have to be a bit more patient :littleguy:

Antonio, the only Portuguese trying to go there is also waiting!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Talking to a find yesterday who's looking out for a house locally for a family coming back from Spain.
She said there's lots a expats trying to get back here.:classic_laugh:

Not legal here and been caught out by Brexit!

Don't worry Dave......I won't be coming back!

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Chernobyl or Fukushima would be more attractive options!

• Haha 2