First Weekend in February!

XTreme

Weather's not as good as in the week.....but it could be worse I suppose!

188521022_Screenshot2022-02-04114502.jpg.fcb29f55c93a82de4bf071c55fca7381.jpg

However, I've got a shitload of work on so I won't be able to Style and Profile to my usual levels!

But I'll get out at some point or I'll go batshit crazy!

What you lot doing?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Not a good forecast for the weekend 😕 

If it is as forecasted I doubt I will be doing much.....same old shit.

Well you got to the DIY store this week Clive! :classic_unsure:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well you got to the DIY store this week Clive! 

Only need some undercoat for the bathroom ceiling, got the white paint already.

It won't take long to do with the roller.

• Like 1

They’ve gone to the pub for the works Christmas doo (yer I know it’s a bit late) and I’m staying put cos I’m a lightweight who can’t handle the hangover😂

Everyone’s home this weekend so it’ll mainly be cooking and packing up ready for Mondays flight back to España. 

Can’t wait to ride in the warm sunshine again, this winters dull weather has sent me into full on hibernation mode. 

Sad Ice Cream GIF by Working Title

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They’ve gone to the pub for the works Christmas doo (yer I know it’s a bit late) and I’m staying put cos I’m a lightweight who can’t handle the hangover😂

Everyone’s home this weekend so it’ll mainly be cooking and packing up ready for Mondays flight back to España. 

Can’t wait to ride in the warm sunshine again, this winters dull weather has sent me into full on hibernation mode. 

Sad Ice Cream GIF by Working Title

Back next week!

I'll alert the Highways Dept to prepare the gravel traps! 

Steve Carell Lol GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

No plans for biking this weekend but will be doing some required maintenance on the Beta. I've managed to Beta the exhaust a bit, taken the dents out last night got to weld a mounting bracket back on to the exhaust and just look it over for any more fun damage 

And me and the wife are out on the pop Sat night going to watch a band in one of those spit and sawdust places that was mentioned on here a while ago should be a good night 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No plans for biking this weekend but will be doing some required maintenance on the Beta. I've managed to Beta the exhaust a bit, taken the dents out last night got to weld a mounting bracket back on to the exhaust and just look it over for any more fun damage 

And me and the wife are out on the pop Sat night going to watch a band in one of those spit and sawdust places that was mentioned on here a while ago should be a good night 

take your own spitoon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I was going to go for a ride tomorrow but the weather looks shite so it'll be rugby and beer for me.

it's just been sleeting here and a bitterly cold wind all day

1 minute ago, Tym said:

New diver assist vessel is ready to tow a step ladder out to the rock to hang my blue lives matter flag.

😃

You're going swimming with a stepladder? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

Rode home today, for a couple of days alone before going back north to see how my parents are doing.

Tomorrow might go for a little ride to some contemplation, first few days of February are tough, so fuck February! Weather is fine but cloudy and ugly, I'm feeling cold though, maybe a post covid thing.

On a plus side, adjusted the bike's tire pressures today, figured the front was a little low and I was right:

0,2 bar too low!

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

• Like 5