First Weekend in February!

XTreme

Raining a little now 😞 and cold too.

Fire up the Dacia and drive to the outlaws.........see what biscuits/ cakes are on offer.

As long as its not egg custards.

puke GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Maria’s 37th birthday on monday, I decided to celebrate with a visit to her favourite nice restaurant in the area, where we had her last four years ago. put my fashionable leather jacket for the ride and all

2DCA7EE5-39BF-4C9D-8AB6-D5B69B256027.thumb.jpeg.a4af4ca61b68ca4be641266ae74a9daf.jpeg

Tournedos with pepper sauce

11178500-E530-4855-9837-ECBEE4FADB39.thumb.jpeg.11978c01902b628abd997ddb48550daa.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Stopping to call a restaurant and booking a table for lunch.

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

In our day it was a bag of chips and a can of coke standing outside the chip shop! We didn't book either!

That's if they served us at all of course......as some places refused to serve us cos we were bikers!

Tell him @Clive!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

In our day it was a bag of chips and a can of coke standing outside the chip shop! We didn't book either!

That's if they served us at all of course......as some places refused to serve us cos we were bikers!

Tell him @Clive!

Some days are burger or cafe days, some days are restaurant days

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You've had much better weather than us this Winter Pedro!

Indeed, on the other hand the country is depleted of water and all the dams are low, if March and April aren't properly wet there's going to be serious draught in the summer.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Indeed, on the other hand the country is depleted of water and all the dams are low, if March and April aren't properly wet there's going to be serious draught in the summer.

We haven't had as much rain as we need for the crops.....but when it has rained it's always been on the weekends! :classic_sad:

Like last Wednesday it was 22C and not a cloud in the sky, but I was working.

Most of this Winter the problem has been the cold......some days temps didn't get above 4C in the day.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Tell him @Clive!

Only place that bikers could go for food and drink in the 70,s around here was The White Post cafe, and only in the evening, or late at night.

One other cafe near by, but that was slightly upmarket,  sign on door "No bikes or scooters"

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Clive said:

Only place that bikers could go for food and drink in the 70,s around here was The White Post cafe, and only in the evening, or late at night.

One other cafe near by, but that was slightly upmarket,  sign on door "No bikes or scooters"

I sort of liked being a young outcast from society though.

I hate being perceived as an old white haired grandfather!

Season 4 No GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1