And so this is Xmas!

XTreme

So what better time for me to thank all you assorted twats, losers, casuals, gammons, morons, wannabes, bimbos, and deviants for the way you've supported this place over the last year!

I know it's not perfect, and I know we can't be all things to all men.......but we're giving it our best shot! And hopefully having a laugh along the way.

And that's what it's all about.....community! People come for content......but people stay for community! This place is as much yours as it is mine......because without you lot, it wouldn't exist!

So if you've got bike friends that don't take themselves too seriously, then tell them about this place. Bring others in and let's grow this thing!

All the best everybody!

Excited The Office GIF

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I woke up to a noise, some fat fucker dressed as a freak  was breaking into me house, loaded the scatter gun and shot him to monday! Now i dont have any presents. 😃

• Haha 10

Feliz Navidad 

and I’m not the biggest twat on here ,

perhaps owning a glide might swing it next year …. but fuck that i would rather get a bus …. Oh hang on .

you see what I did there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

20 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Putting our presents off for a few days so we can all be together.
Not often I wake up without a hangover either on xmas day..

How are you and Mandi feeling Dave?

• Like 1