And so this is Xmas!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What is space A? 

Space available, military planes can fly you around if they want, some people get rides in the back seats of fighters if they wanted you somewhere fast. 😀

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ah I as imagining some sort of plane bilge I didnt know about 😆 

We flew on a medivac flight in the late 1960's that was carrying dead and wounded from vietnam, pa went right to work, mum passed out from the smell of puss and death..us 3 boys just helped pa, got guys drinks and such... 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Tym said:

I got a great idea, save farts so when you are close to someone  you can rip a good one, and see if they can still smell. 😃

do em at the dinner table... best results for utter disgust.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tym said:

We flew on a medivac flight in the late 1960's that was carrying dead and wounded from vietnam, pa went right to work, mum passed out from the smell of puss and death..us 3 boys just helped pa, got guys drinks and such... 

Yer rot n death is stinky!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Salobrena is looking pretty appealing right now. Might do Christmas in Spain next year just to see if Christmas in sunshine feels a weird as it sounds.

A9A7DAC9-56C4-4100-AC52-44CA160E8BD6.thumb.jpeg.df7a888aff84d52438fbaf5a040d7b05.jpeg

It is weird. I grew up in oz and christmas day was usually one of the hottest days of the year. Mostly spent on the beach playing in the sea 😍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

It is weird. I grew up in oz and christmas day was usually one of the hottest days of the year. Mostly spent on the beach playing in the sea 😍 

How did you end up back here?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Matron taking you out in the bus today?

No got visitors, the carers said they could come as long as they were fully vaccinated.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

How did you end up back here?

Came back with mother on a holiday....only it wasnt a holiday she was infact leaving my dad. No one knew that at the time. Dad included....having said that, had i have known i wouldnt have stayed with him anyway as he was a twat and owned a Harley. 

True story. She said she just couldnt stand the leather chaps any longer. The embarrassment was killing her. 

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Came back with mother on a holiday....only it wasnt a holiday she was infact leaving my dad. No one knew that at the time. Dad included....having said that, had i have known i wouldnt have stayed with him anyway as he was a twat and owned a Harley. 

True story. She said she just couldnt stand the leather chaps any longer. The embarrassment was killing her. 

How old were you then?

Just now, XTreme said:

Did you have an Oz accent then?

Yes i did. After a few months though my accent changed and i started to sound like a broad cockney. Weird thing is when i went back for a holiday 30 plus years later i couldnt help but start the accent again. Weird when you hear it yourself changing. Sounds like you are putting it on or taking the rip 😆

• Haha 5