Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

"Untold multitudes of people that have been injected with those Big Pharma experimental concoctions, (which are de facto bioweapons), have already got these foreign bodies developing and growing by the day within their blood stream.

Tragically, their days are numbered now before they'll succumb to the inevitable as a direct result.

The preplanned deliberate culling of humanity orchestrated by the globalist cabal has made a huge leap forward since they launched their devilishly cunning and astoundingly deceptive 'Operation Covid-19'."

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

I'm supposed to be going to the UK on the 21st. In theory, from the 11th feb we won't need to bother with testing before we go, or pre booking tests to be done on day 2 after arrival as we're all full dosed up with electromagnetic, microchip injections from big pharma.

However, France is ( so far) not reciprocating, so in order to get BACK into France FROM the UK we would need a negative PCR test 24h before returning. That means that if one of us 5 test positive, we all have to isolate in the uk for at least 7 days. and then retest. ( covid antibodies can remain present in the system for up to one month). this would mean that my wife would likely loose her job, and N01 daughter would fail her 2nd year at Uni as she has an obligatory 2nd year placement  the week we are due to arrive home. On top of that, we have nowhere to isolate, the cottage we rent being unavailable the following wek and my parents living in a 3 room flat. A week in a hotel ( if a hotel would accept us with a positive covid test) would cost between 700 and 1000€. 

As I havn't seen my parents or over 2 years now and Mum is dissapearing slowly into dementia, I will be going alone ( my work schedule can be hugely flexible at this time of year and all an extra week would cost me is a weeks paid holiday. Unless the rules change between now and the 20th.

@boboneleg, cancel half the biscuits, I'll probably be on my own...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, MooN said:

I'm supposed to be going to the UK on the 21st. In theory, from the 11th feb we won't need to bother with testing before we go, or pre booking tests to be done on day 2 after arrival as we're all full dosed up with electromagnetic, microchip injections from big pharma.

However, France is ( so far) not reciprocating, so in order to get BACK into France FROM the UK we would need a negative PCR test 24h before returning. That means that if one of us 5 test positive, we all have to isolate in the uk for at least 7 days. and then retest. ( covid antibodies can remain present in the system for up to one month). this would mean that my wife would likely loose her job, and N01 daughter would fail her 2nd year at Uni as she has an obligatory 2nd year placement  the week we are due to arrive home. On top of that, we have nowhere to isolate, the cottage we rent being unavailable the following wek and my parents living in a 3 room flat. A week in a hotel ( if a hotel would accept us with a positive covid test) would cost between 700 and 1000€. 

As I havn't seen my parents or over 2 years now and Mum is dissapearing slowly into dementia, I will be going alone ( my work schedule can be hugely flexible at this time of year and all an extra week would cost me is a weeks paid holiday. Unless the rules change between now and the 20th.

How are you travelling over there, Mate? If you and the family were going by car via the tunnel I'd guess the risk is pretty low, but if you're flying, then the risk is pretty high. 

We have a similar dilemma to you, that my missus can't get more than a couple of days off work, so we'd be stuffed if she got Covid whilst visiting family in the UK. I'm retired, so I could go pretty much anytime. I guess I'll have to sort something out in the near future.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

That's a sickener Chris!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its the French just being arses, they will keep this shit going for as long as they can

I agree with that but who can blame them, we more or less told them and the rest of Europe to fuck off 

hand-gesture.gif.cba876cc100ce9ec5e07ced5a0709eaf.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I agree with that but who can blame them, we more or less told them and the rest of Europe to fuck off 

hand-gesture.gif.cba876cc100ce9ec5e07ced5a0709eaf.gif

You can't be French and not expect people to tell you to fuck off occasionally, that's just nature.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Tango said:

How are you travelling over there, Mate? If you and the family were going by car via the tunnel I'd guess the risk is pretty low, but if you're flying, then the risk is pretty high. 

We have a similar dilemma to you, that my missus can't get more than a couple of days off work, so we'd be stuffed if she got Covid whilst visiting family in the UK. I'm retired, so I could go pretty much anytime. I guess I'll have to sort something out in the near future.

by car and chunnel if with wife and kids. Car & ferry if I'm on my own.  The problem for the wife is that she's recently chenged jobs and is still on her "trial period" when either party can stop the contract with no notice or or specific "fault". Another month and that wouldn't be a problem, but then the kids wouldn't be on holiday...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

its the French just being arses, they will keep this shit going for as long as they can

the numbers of cases and new cases isn't falling yet here though it has , allegedly, in the UK. When it starts falling here then I'm sure they will follow suit, it's just the timing of everything is fucked up in our particular case.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

You can't be French and not expect people to tell you to fuck off occasionally, that's just nature.

fair comment 😂

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, MooN said:

fair comment 😂

My teenage french neice in law used to tell her mother "fuck you"...her mother loved she was speaking english, thought she was saying thank you. 😃

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Ironically, that's exactly what makes them French, they're perpetually surprised when it happens.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Ironically, that's exactly what makes them French, they're perpetually surprised when it happens.

They usually just shrug it off. They lead the world in shrugging.

• Haha 2

Might not want to shrug this info from a .mil spec report. Id quote CNN butt...:rofl:

U.S. military members experienced concerning spikes in miscarriages, cancer and other serious health issues in 2021...

... the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database, or DMED, saying, “there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average.” The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year, the post said, and there were 4,182 such codes for the first 10 months of 2021. There was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses and a 1,000% increase in neurological issues

My best guess is the Branch Covidians have all given up, jeez i have just begun to link chit, what happened to Bob and his reports from the airports CNN telly. 😆