Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

On 19/01/2022 at 18:09, XTreme said:

I had two AZ's before the Pfizer. And as far as I'm aware, AZ isn't an MRNA?

Is that right @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Reached saturation point on talking about covid Pete. Ill come back to the thread for a celebration when they finally drop all the restrictions which a certain foppy haired flip flopping charlatan says he’s going to bring forward from the 23rd March 🤞 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Tym said:

We never locked down for either of those, we protected the most vulnerable, y;all did the exact opposite with covid. :wave:

Aren’t all yanks vulnerable ?

News just breaking that Bozo threw a birthday party for himself in The Cabinet Room during lockdown in June 2020! 

With about 30 people present!

Apparently he's stated that “Nobody told me it was my birthday.”

Boris Johnson Dancing GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

News just breaking that Bozo threw a birthday party for himself in The Cabinet Room during lockdown in June 2020! 

With about 30 people present!

Apparently he's stated that “Nobody told me it was my birthday.”

Boris Johnson Dancing GIF by GIPHY News

Didn't he also appoint the person who arranged the first party to investigate :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Didn't he also appoint the person who arranged the first party to investigate :classic_laugh:

Yeh.......she's got to investigate and tell him whether he went to it! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

He wasn’t all there, he never is.

Who hasn’t tentatively entered a building with 100 people in it, to attend a business meeting, only to find out it’s a rather joyous party, only to find out it’s actually your birthday that day, to then discover the party’s for you? It’s a nightmare when that happens.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Who hasn’t tentatively entered a building with 100 people in it, to attend a business meeting, only to find out it’s a rather joyous party, only to find out it’s actually your birthday that day, to then discover the party’s for you? It’s a nightmare when that happens.

I agree, I hate it when that happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Easy, i used to do this kind of cleanup inthe dispatch office of a cab company, i would claim fucking sainthood, and say coincidence is Gods way of acting anonymously, call you a hethen infedel dognad and damnnit where is my rolex watch! Cani have an Amen. :littleguy:

• Like 1

They got the interior decorator from the other scandal to attend this scandal!

Brilliant how they keep re-introducing these characters in different episodes!

I'm waiting to see if that guy dragged his dead uncle to the party as well after they got his Pension from the Post Office!

Seriously......you don't need Netflix or The Comedy Channel with all this shit going down!

I'm just waiting for Bozo to say "No-one told me that having a surprise birthday party with 30 people and picnic food and a cake and people singing happy birthday and our interior designer popping in during lockdown was against the rules".

• Haha 1

Foreign journalist on Twitter:

"I have been asked by Europe to pass on a request to the UK that its daily slapstick sitcom “The Government” is moved to a weekday-only schedule as we often have plans with family & friends at the weekend so don’t have enough time to keep up with the current 7 day-a-week schedule".

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

• Haha 3

A new vaccine conspiracy.

Apparently, if you drink tea made from white pine needles it will prevent unvaccinated ‘pure blood’ people from getting contaminated if they get near people who are “shedding” their covid vaccine.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1