Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

So honest question, whats the downside to being unvaxed. You get to totally avoid all close human contact. 

Sounds fucking awesome to me. 

😀

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

IMG_20200603_103213-min.jpg.9f14c6f873a54bd2f903886421251d49.jpg

You know that don't work outdoors. So I have not had any on and I work with 4k city people who don't live in here for a long time and I don't get no covid people are dirty and pee on the seat and put poo in the garbage and they all get stuck with covid but me and I don't do anything but what. Y mom told me to do when I was lifetime girl.  Covid is real but not worth they told you they all lied too us and now its gonna be over but Joe Biden is going to tell you all it's not.20211204_151700.thumb.jpg.c034d11b2996c1ba14ecc6654288c6d8.jpg

Let's go Brandon! Hey Tym you know what I mean

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Mask wearing is compulsory here!

Not by me it never was 20170117_125622.thumb.jpg.2a7ecaef5f967597e843473ad32a7cdb.jpg

Having this on my hip keep people from trying to tell me how they felt about me not having one on.

I  will never live in a place that keeps me from having the right to keep myself safe.

People are so much nicer when you are armed lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tammy said:

Let's go Brandon! Hey Tym you know what I mean

I know nothing and people will agree! That why God gave me my mom, to ask her.:littleguy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Mask wearing is compulsory here!

Same here, Pete, even in crowded outdoor spaces, like town centres, etc. Wearing a mask for a few minutes in a shop or town centre is no big deal for me. I used to have to wear one all day when I was working in hospitals and even that wasn't a problem. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tango said:

Same here, Pete, even in crowded outdoor spaces, like town centres, etc. Wearing a mask for a few minutes in a shop or town centre is no big deal for me. I used to have to wear one all day when I was working in hospitals and even that wasn't a problem. 

Irony would be if this guy hit you. 😃

https://nypost.com/2020/04/24/driver-crashes-car-after-passing-out-from-wearing-n95-mask/

44 minutes ago, Tym said:

Holy shit, I'll have to think twice about letting a surgeon operate on me if there's that kind of risk! Imagine all those operating theatre staff in hospitals all over the world passing out due to oxygen starvation and inhalation of CO2! It's frightening!

Or I could just ignore the rantings in a right-wing shit rag? Hmm.....tough one! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

Holy shit, I'll have to think twice about letting a surgeon operate on me if there's that kind of risk! Imagine all those operating theatre staff in hospitals all over the world passing out due to oxygen starvation and inhalation of CO2! It's frightening!

Or I could just ignore the rantings in a right-wing shit rag? Hmm.....tough one! 😂😂😂

My dad  was a surgeon, i assisted him in the miltary, on medivac flights, in er's during many mass casualty events, and eventually ran his office until he died. No masks never botherd me...sometime we had to wear respirators and on board air supplies. 😃

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

right-wing shit rag? 

Name a 
middle of the road" publication, that was the first hit on google, i didnt give a fucking chit who wrote what. You do, ok got it. Filed under, who gives a fuck bro.

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Name a 
middle of the road" publication, that was the first hit on google, i didnt give a fucking chit who wrote what. You do, ok got it. Filed under, who gives a fuck bro.

ea421ac44231b0c78da6e6f2937a5c1f.png.27cfd8a8841a2cd6ca415fb8551636b2.png

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Right, fuck off. Im sure the car never hit the pole cuase you are a fucking commie.

The guy obviously fell asleep at the wheel and is trying to swerve a traffic offence!

• Like 1

People around here drive alone, in the car, with their masks on, and all of them read left wing publications....LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

Branch Covidians. 

😃

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

People around here drive alone, in the car, with their masks on

They do here!

It's like going to bed wearing a condom and you're on your own!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Up to 192......it's never been this high here before!

955722450_Screenshot2022-01-10131515-min.jpg.bceb99d16a661b0e55d2ff66a9523916.jpg

Possibly due to more testing? My eldest son works in a pharmacy in the UK and he says that they only get a few lateral flow kits every day and they're gone not long after they open in the morning. They put a sign in the window to say that they've no kits left, but they still get a steady stream of people going in and asking for them!