Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This shit is never ending!

only cos they always ease lockdown too soon and everybody goes apeshit and sets it all off again!

there was an interesting quote doing the rounds a while back, something along the lines of " your grandfaters generation suffered the depredation of world war and endured the hardships of being drafted, forced separations, kill or be killed, the horrer of the trenches and all that war entailed, followed by years of rationing and hardship to rebuild their country.  You are being asked to stay home on the sofa infront of the telly with your loved ones AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING MANAGE THAT!

It boils my piss. there I said it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MooN said:

only cos they always ease lockdown too soon and everybody goes apeshit and sets it all off again!

there was an interesting quote doing the rounds a while back, something along the lines of " your grandfaters generation suffered the depredation of world war and endured the hardships of being drafted, forced separations, kill or be killed, the horrer of the trenches and all that war entailed, followed by years of rationing and hardship to rebuild their country.  You are being asked to stay home on the sofa infront of the telly with your loved ones AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING MANAGE THAT!

Absolutely true!

The original lockdown here was seriously strict......but it worked.

Then they opened everything for Summer and the rest is history.

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

They're fucking hopeless Bob!

EU for you mate..... thank god we are out , useless bully boy fukwits

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tym said:

Im sure you guys work, my carpet in my downstairs toilette under the crapper was made in portugal, thats something your country can be proud of. ?

carpet in a toilet.... really , how 1970.

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

carpet in a toilet.... really , how 1970.

We had carpets in the toilet in Britain in quite a few of our houses.

As long as you're not one of those people who shit on the floor they're fine.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We had carpets in the toilet in Britain in quite a few of our houses.

As long as you're not one of those people who shit on the floor they're fine.

or waz on the carpet

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Seems to be the kids over here, they can't bloody help themselves.

14 hours ago, Six30 said:

xxgiphy.gif

I;ll let my 89 yo mother know you dont like her stuff. Even though you dont seem to have chit to chit on. I'll wait till i give her her second cup of high octane Joe,  And then i;ll let ya know.

She responded, "when you have very expensive mexican tile thats cold to walk on, its nice to have scraps of carpet to stand on."

I really expected her to say Fuck off, i did tell her you are from Kent after all.

?

• Haha 1

4 new cases yesterday.....takes us up to 8 now! This is due to the stupid fuckers out and about mixing over Easter.

If this continues we'll be back in another perimetral lockdown! Fuckmine! :classic_sad:

Screenshot 2021-04-07 131106-min.jpg

On 05/04/2021 at 11:47, Tym said:

She responded, "when you have very expensive mexican tile thats cold to walk on, its nice to have scraps of carpet to stand on."

I really expected her to say Fuck off, i did tell her you are from Kent after all.

?

any pics of her ?

Just seen this on the Town Hall FB page!

119303110_Screenshot2021-04-07191106.jpg.56e8320366dacea9edd4314544a669ea.jpg

This is the start of the under 65's injections.....they'll be getting Astra Zeneca.

But as I'm a 1954 model......I'm not included! I've got to wait for the Pfizer one.....whenever that will be.

The wife is a 1962 model so she should be in the next bunch that get called in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You're ok then :classic_laugh:

So the wife at 59 and me at 66 will both get Pfizer.

Seems if you're 60-65 you'll be given Astra Zeneca cos you're considered expendable! :classic_laugh:

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Seems if you're 60-65 you'll be given Astra Zeneca cos you're considered expendable! :classic_laugh:

yep i got the alka seltzer two weeks ago ?

28 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yep i got the alka seltzer two weeks ago ?

Speaking to a client today (64) who had it......said he felt really ill for two days.

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

It’s a miss match here Pete I got the Pfizer and the wife got the Astra Zeneca.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Speaking to a client today (64) who had it......said he felt really ill for two days.

I felt as if I had mild flu for a week.

• Like 1