Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Just now, Bruce said:

Stay safe bud. Take up curtain twitching. It's a hobby with medical benefits.

I don't think we're far off getting another perimetral lockdown now! :classic_sad:

So today I had a pint in the pub at two minutes past midnight, then I went for a swim at the local pool.  After that i queued up at Primark to buy twenty fashionable items for less than £15.00.

I then went to the zoo to see what animals were still alive , had a game a six-a-side football in the park and now I'm back in the beer garden for another couple of pints.....................

and if you believe that you'll believe anything ............  BUT  , you can bet your life that some wanker somewhere in UK has done most of that today  :wank4az:

• Haha 3

You'll be impressed to hear that I have done sweet F.A. today.  slapped a coat of varnish on the other side of the shutters so I can put them back together tomorrow. went for a stroll with the kids and took the bottles to the bottle bank.    Ho Hum...already bored with Lockdown 3 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MooN said:

You'll be impressed to hear that I have done sweet F.A. today.  slapped a coat of varnish on the other side of the shutters so I can put them back together tomorrow. went for a stroll with the kids and took the bottles to the bottle bank.    Ho Hum...already bored with Lockdown 3 

Sounds like you were doing important work saving the planet ?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Mods, make me a mod so I can ban this filth.

Question: would I be able to ban myself?

Yeh.....but you know who should have got the Mod gig!

And mods have no power to ban.....only lock, close, or delete threads and posts.

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

I was thinking that you wouldn't like to play football on your leg, @boboneleg, but to each his own :classic_laugh:

I actually played in a friendly game once but the other players were concerned about tackling me so I substituted myself :classic_laugh:

The one thing that i was grateful for when I lost my leg was that my playing career had just finished before I had the accident .

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Make me admin and I’ll destroy Six. You’ve gotta admit, you’re tempted now, eh.

No.....cos you're insane!

48 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme make me a mod ... yiou can on here , i want some important buttons to press .

No.....cos you're a Casual!

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....cos you're insane!

No.....cos you're a Casual!

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

not as casual as your going to be when your locked down again.

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

at the moment.

No.....there's not going to be any more locked in the house gigs.

I'd like to be in your position though.....cos when you're stopped from riding it makes no difference to your life whatsoever! :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No.....there's not going to be any more locked in the house gigs.

I'd like to be in your position though.....cos when you're stopped from riding it makes no difference to your life whatsoever! :classic_laugh:

i've never been stopped ... go out whenever i want lockdown or not you pussy :classic_laugh::classic_laugh: