Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

All because of Easter! Fucking wankers!

The people are just the same over here flocking to the pubs and the coast, we will probably see a rise again before long, we keep getting different types of covid flaring up.

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

The people are just the same over here flocking to the pubs and the coast, we will probably see a rise again before long, we keep getting different types of covid flaring up.

There's some fucking Indian one out there now as I understand it.

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeah we have a few cases over here I can’t understand why they keep letting people come in the country from those places.?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

yup its a double nutter variant , and a clever fooker as well , it can render the jab useless....

and still we are letting flights from india land here ... its unbelievable  !!

Just now, Six30 said:

yup its a double nutter variant , and a clever fooker as well , it can render the jab useless....

Shit! That'll potentially render all the previous vaccinations ineffective then?

59 minutes ago, Six30 said:

and still we are letting flights from india land here ... its unbelievable  !!

I see bozo finally saw sense and cancelled his trip to India.

No new cases and a couple have dropped off the 14 day period! So we're down to 117.

79756783_Screenshot2021-04-21113009-min.jpg.7de080826bdc5db68f482c76bc6cb64d.jpg

However, it still surpasses 1.000 infections per 100.000 inhabitants, namely 1.334,3.

Therefore, tomorrow at the Committee Meeting, Health Alert restrictions will be tightened with the closure of non-essential trade and hospitality.

So it's game over for the pissheads in the bars!

GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And from today they've closed all essential businesses......which includes the bars!

But the damage has been done.....I can't see us being let out of the town for at least a month.

23 minutes ago, Tym said:

I dont know 6 people who would want to hang out. ?

Nobody will hang out with me cos I'm a savage.........and they don't want to ride with me due to the risk of getting exposed to Motorcycling Tourette's. :classic_unsure:

Tell 'em @Pedro!

Let's get a second opinion on this!

@Bruce.......am I a savage and do I suffer from Motorcycling Tourette's?

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

6 on.......13 off! So we're down to 118.

We need to be down to less than 40 to be allowed out of the town.

1915398642_Screenshot2021-04-24141954-min.jpg.1fb0a3f16f3b4933be2e18716074779e.jpg

This is one stubborn virus no sooner does it go down the next day it goes back up, it’s a fucking nightmare.?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Swagman said:

This is one stubborn virus no sooner does it go down the next day it goes back up, it’s a fucking nightmare.?

Yeh......and in a municipality of only 7000 people it doesn't take much to put us over the limits.

Had to put some money in the bank yesterday so a visit to Yarmouth was done. The place was heaving, people bumping into each other, greeting with hand shakes and hugs. Think this things not over yet.
Still had my market chips though.

• Like 3