Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

So you rode to the local dogging area then Clive ?

20211212_115920.thumb.jpg.ef45f0d1dcf92466bc9c919fe6a58e74.jpg.1dae537b519f867ce8ae9c45bf4a3a2a.jpg

Yeh.....bleeding Spanniels,  Jack Russell's,  Whippets and mutts roaming around.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Clive said:

Nooooo.....had enough driving them when I was at work.....would not want to own one.

you must of retired in the 1970's , they are a bit different from back then .

Just now, Six30 said:

you must of retired in the 1970's , they are a bit different from back then .

In 2007 our firm bought 4 new Transits (long wheel base models) to replace some shitty Iveco vans.......within 6 months 3 of them were back at the dealers, engines were like hand granades, very poorly finished in the cab too, seats collapsed,  but the Sprinters we had were not much better, terrible body work, rusted like buggery, boss thought he was buying German quality,  but on the vin plate "Made in Brazil"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

In 2007 our firm bought 4 new Transits (long wheel base models) to replace some shitty Iveco vans.......within 6 months 3 of them were back at the dealers, engines were like hand granades, very poorly finished in the cab too, seats collapsed,  but the Sprinters we had were not much better, terrible body work, rusted like buggery, boss thought he was buying German quality,  but on the vin plate "Made in Brazil"

2007 clive , different now

• Like 2

Warning just watched Boris’ latest announcement- rant alert..

I am sick of hearing  “you must do this or it will overwhelm the NHS” they have had two f’in years to increase capacity to deal with this entirely predictable scenario (in fact predicted by the govts own CDC pandemic planning before Covid even happened).

Initially they cried out for anyone who’d left the NHS to please come back, me and thousands of others reluctantly put our names back on the register and waited to be called… nothing, we rang.. oh umm yeah.. no. None of us actually went back because there wasnt the beds or the time n capacity to train us in a new area.

But two years TWO FECKIN YEARS, in that time they could have enough beds and trained staff twice over. When you consider how much lockdowns cost the economy its surely much cheaper to just INCREASE THE FECKIN CAPACITY and let the rest of the vaccinated population and normal NHS services carry on.

Soz rant over.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Warning just watched Boris’ latest announcement- rant alert..

I am sick of hearing  “you must do this or it will overwhelm the NHS” they have had two f’in years to increase capacity to deal with this entirely predictable scenario (in fact predicted by the govts own CDC pandemic planning before Covid even happened).

Initially they cried out for anyone who’d left the NHS to please come back, me and thousands of others reluctantly put our names back on the register and waited to be called… nothing, we rang.. oh umm yeah.. no. None of us actually went back because there wasnt the beds or the time n capacity to train us in a new area.

But two years TWO FECKIN YEARS, in that time they could have enough beds and trained staff twice over. When you consider how much lockdowns cost the economy its surely much cheaper to just INCREASE THE FECKIN CAPACITY and let the rest of the vaccinated population and normal NHS services carry on.

Soz rant over.

Very well said, this government has taken the Royal piss out of the whole lot of us and if he thinks another lockdown is on its way he's much mistaken we for one won't be taking any heed of it and will be travelling south for Xmas come hell or high water 

• Like 4

On 12/12/2021 at 22:39, Richzx6r said:

Very well said, this government has taken the Royal piss out of the whole lot of us and if he thinks another lockdown is on its way he's much mistaken we for one won't be taking any heed of it and will be travelling south for Xmas come hell or high water 

to fucking right , rich  im doing what the fuck i want .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Thinking about it, she had a full set of Pfizers.

I wish I'd had all Pfizers!

For some reason, Spain offloaded all the shit AZ's onto the 60-69 age group. Nobody else!

Obviously we're The Expendables!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

For some reason, Spain offloaded all the shit AZ's onto the 60-69 age group. Nobody else!

As vaccinated people are still not dying and the death rate after contracting Omicron currently stands at piffling 0.5% (although obviously thats subject to change over time) I wouldnt describe the AZ vaccine as shit, against the best laid plans even the expendables are still alive 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

As vaccinated people are still not dying and the death rate after contracting Omicron currently stands at piffling 0.5% (although obviously thats subject to change over time) I wouldnt describe the AZ vaccine as shit, against the best laid plans even the expendables are still alive 😂 

It doesn't retain the same levels of protection as Pfizer and Moderna as I understand it?

On 09/12/2021 at 17:46, XTreme said:

The thing about these anti-vaxxers is they seem to see themselves as freedom fighters for some reason.

Stupid cunts putting everybody at risk more like!

Someone who I’d count as not quite a friend but a good acquaintance that lives in the village came to my gate today and expected me to let him in. He’s vehemently against the jabs and spouts all sorts of conspiracy theories, he’s persuaded his wife and two adult daughters not have the jabs despite the fact that one has a young child and the other works as a teaching assistant.

He stood there as said “well, are you going to let me in then and we can have a beer?” I politely said “no chance, you ain’t had your jabs”…………….he was offended and stomped off. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

yep i had the alka seltzer too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Someone who I’d count as not quite a friend but a good acquaintance that lives in the village came to my gate today and expected me to let him in. He’s vehemently against the jabs and spouts all sorts of conspiracy theories, he’s persuaded his wife and two adult daughters not have the jabs despite the fact that one has a young child and the other works as a teaching assistant.

He stood there as said “well, are you going to let me in then and we can have a beer?” I politely said “no chance, you ain’t had your jabs”…………….he was offended and stomped off. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Nice one Ray.....I'd have done the same. Not that any Brit would come to my house and expect to be let in anyway.

And have you noticed that it always seems to be the most dysfunctional people with fucked up personal lives that have jumped on this antivax shit?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nice one Ray.....I'd have done the same. Not that any Brit would come to my house and expect to be let in anyway.

And have you noticed that it always seems to be the most dysfunctional people with fucked up personal lives that have jumped on this antivax shit?

This pandemic has brought their inner stupidity to the surface . 😝

• Like 3
  • Haha 1