Michelle's Shopping Dilemma!

Grasshopper

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

If that's what the requirements are, based on each individual's circumstances, and then throw in the person's preferences.....then it's the right choice Pedro.

And riding in Britain is a nightmare in terms of traffic volume, bad road surfaces, and Police surveillance compared to Southern Europe.

You can spend all day picking your way past streams of cars.....get half a mile of open road.....then go through the same thing again.

And remember that's based on how I remember it in 2005.....it's probably far worse now.

it aint getting any better  and the way things are now there is no point in owning a fast vehicle crap road surfaces and too many cameras ?

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

it aint getting any better  and the way things are now there is no point in owning a fast vehicle crap road surfaces and too many cameras ?

I see they are testing out that new mobile camera that takes your reg and then forwards the NIP to the bikes registered address, camera only cost £10000 each.??

5 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I see they are testing out that new mobile camera that takes your reg and then forwards the NIP to the bikes registered address, camera only cost £10000 each.??

oh yes they love spending our money to prosecute us even more

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

oh yes they love spending our money to prosecute us even more

That’s a fact, at ten grand a pop they’ve got to sell a lot of tickets.

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Just got off the phone with the Honda dealer........

I think I sweet talked the salesman into doing a delivery.....we shall see

ohhhhhh I AM EXCITED......stay tuned ?

Happy Full House GIF

I hope you're going for a test ride first.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swagman said:

we're on the 4th generation of those, they even have them in a small trailor, capable of controlling simultaneously 4 lanes of traffic both directions...:banana121or:.  funny thing is though... they keep getting burnt, or shot, or painted out... :dancebanana:

but you're right, big power is pretty pointless these days, unless you live near a german autobahn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I hope you're going for a test ride first.

Nope, I have been on enough bikes to know what I like.  I have done hours and hours of research and the bike I am getting will be like putting on a familiar sweater. :littleguy:

I also like to live a little wild......lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes

So many calls have been made, YES they WILL deliver.  They will even add on the discount that was coming to this weekends big sale, which pays for delivery and some.

Funny story, I said to the nice fella, please make sure the bikes have a good going over before delivery, as my last experience was horrible. (My bike came with many broken items, dash, front tire, etc... all after being "checked")  Then he realized that he knew who I was.  He had been working at the dealership that sold us the Himalayans.  Him and another employee left and now work for Honda.  So they knew all about my troubles and we all had a giggle.  Then he said, that won't happen here!

What bike is it, well we wait on that a bit longer for that, anticipation is fun.  :littleguy:

Now I need some new pants, something more suited to street riding....oh and a new helmet.....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

So many calls have been made, YES they WILL deliver.  They will even add on the discount that was coming to this weekends big sale, which pays for delivery and some.

Funny story, I said to the nice fella, please make sure the bikes have a good going over before delivery, as my last experience was horrible. (My bike came with many broken items, dash, front tire, etc... all after being "checked")  Then he realized that he knew who I was.  He had been working at the dealership that sold us the Himalayans.  Him and another employee left and now work for Honda.  So they knew all about my troubles and we all had a giggle.  Then he said, that won't happen here!

What bike is it, well we wait on that a bit longer for that, anticipation is fun.  :littleguy:

Now I need some new pants, something more suited to street riding....oh and a new helmet.....

That CB650R for sure!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

THESE are the pants you need Michelle....................

5dde2fd4341b8f3e788e7287-large.jpg.ad038843b0ade0d55d352c2b3196164e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Of course there is no dilemma anymore, a choice has been made and my new ride arrives tomorrow (today for most of you) (Friday).

I doubt I will be getting very much sleep tonight....

Super excited.

Happy Best Day Ever GIF

I will introduce my new bike tomorrow. ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1