Third Weekend in December!

XTreme

Nothing, got nothing planned. Just walked down to Sofia’s practice and having a good sit now. Don’t feel sick at all except a little rough on the throat and my feet and my legs hurt and feel tired.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Probably be out on the atv again...I was planning to stay home and finish off my Xmas shopping list ..but managed to take care of that wensday wyll I was off...Dan and Billybob are a no show ..got a text from hillbillie Ray  last night asking if I was going out Saturday...I might take a ride with him...he has a reputation for being a hard-core boozalollic...will see how that goes...lost his right leg bellow the knees many years ago on a motorcycle accident..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Probably be out on the atv again...I was planning to stay home and finish off my Xmas shopping list ..but managed to take care of that wensday wyll I was off...Dan and Billybob are a no show ..got a text from hillbillie Ray  last night asking if I was going out Saturday...I might take a ride with him...he has a reputation for being a hard-core boozalollic...will see how that goes...lost his right leg bellow the knees many years ago on a motorcycle accident..

Hillbilly Ray, Billybob… sounds like a bad country song

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Marcel said:

So you're going riding with a one legged hillbilly who has a drink problem?

You're Livin' the Dream Marcel!

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

We're taking skye to the play cafe in Sunderland because there's some elf breakfast type shit going on, then I have no idea, apart from some food shopping at tesco and Xmas shopping which will be done via amazon.

There could be one last ride of the year if things go my way and the weather holds out

• Like 1

Took some friends down to Southampton docks this morn as they’re off on a cruise to New York. Set off early expecting the normal M25 bum hole traffic but came straight through. Dropped them off, parked the car in the multi-storey and now sitting on the ferry to see the daughter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

So you're going riding with a one legged hillbilly who has a drink problem?

You're Livin' the Dream Marcel!

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

At the pace it's going....I'm gonna have one hell of a beer gut by summer time.

home video belly GIF

• Haha 1

The missus & I are heading to Boise ID tomorrow morning to celebrate her & her sister's b-day as they're only 4 yrs. & a week apart....

Just gonna drink tequila & play darts in their garage....low key fun. 😋

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

The missus & I are heading to Boise ID tomorrow morning to celebrate her & her sister's b-day as they're only 4 yrs. & a week apart....

Just gonna drink tequila & play darts in their garage....low key fun. 😋

And a bit of this surely Scott?

Country Music Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

sounds like a fucking nightmare to me.

I'm thinking of getting a sound system for the atv... little beer stop at the shelters...some BillyRay sirus blaring away on the qwad...think that would be a hit if that don't get the hillbillies chick's all wet I don't know what will...

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74btbp4lwmj33x48ie7al3

Screenshot_20231215_150904_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

And a bit of this surely Scott?

Country Music Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X

Line dancing is outta the question Pete....especially considering that my wife has bum knee & my screwed up, toe-less feet won't allow it. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Line dancing is outta the question Pete....especially considering that my wife has bum knee & my screwed up, toe-less feet won't allow it. 🙄

And I can't cover for you cos of my Hernia Scott!

Maybe get @Marcel on it cos he seems to be going through a hillbilly phase!

hd remake GIF

• Haha 3

Worked last night, singing tonight and working tomorrow night.   Got some good news from work yesterday though.  As I moved jobs and moved back in the summer my holiday allowance got messed up.  Not overly concerned as long as I got it.  Turns out I now have from the 13th of Feb to the 17th of March off work.   Thinking I could fit in a tour to somewhere warmer or colder in that time.  🙂  Haven't cleared it with the Darkness yet but I expect she will be glad to see the back of me for a few days.  😉  Just got to spirit away a few hundred squid to pay for it now.  🙂

• Like 3

On 15/12/2023 at 10:26, XTreme said:

Weather's going to be pretty decent here......sunny and 15c.

Not that that makes any difference to me though as I'm still grounded.

What you lot got planned?

Still grounded. Shingles still winning. 😬

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Had a big nostagia day yesterday  the weather was so crap, 3c and thik unmoving fog lasting all day without lifting, that it was just like being back in England...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MooN said:

Had a big nostagia day yesterday  the weather was so crap, 3c and thik unmoving fog lasting all day without lifting, that it was just like being back in England...

I think we had your weather yesterday. 11c and a clear blue sky, it is going to be similar today 😎 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You had brainless Gammons there as well?

oh they're fucking everywhere pete, I really do't worry about stuff like climate change any more, the the human race will have destroyed itself by reverse darwinian reproduction long before the next ice age, or heat increase or whatever the newest threat theory is. 

• Like 2