What’s your favourite looking bike?

Saul

38 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I quite often sat out of the very last session as it's where the majority of the crashes happen and I'd prefer not to be a statistic in someone else's accident 

Plus you wanted to be the first person in line for the fish and chip van.

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, busabeast said:

It is hard doing track riding I just didn't really think it would take that much more to take a busa on the track over and above what it would be on something like the rsv

To be fair I haven’t much to compare it to track wise as I’ve only done it on GSXR600’s before and even then only a couple of times. Mind you, physically the GSXR was easier 🤣

• Like 2

My favourite type of bike (not make) is something like the Chinky I had, full fairing, not too heavy, not a huge engine for cheaper and easier maintenance, and a bit of storage.

IMG_20170918_105513.thumb.jpg.cb2c63f45a8c7ee26ce4d4dc8a33be0b.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Unfortunately they never made my favorite looking bike, when they were teasing us with the return of the Africa Twin this picture popped up what a weapon that would have been if they had built it 

Homer Drool GIF

image.png.9f760a8b83064e5c58f9fe9970751654.png

This , rang Honda to see if they was going to produce this , they said no plans to .. pisses me off they do these concepts and have em at bike shows but never make em 

• Like 4

1990 Kawasaki ZXR 400 and 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 400.

My cousin had the 1990, it was the first motorcycle I sat on as a Kid. One of his best friends bought the 1991 model.
The used to take me to school on them. 
These 2 bikes gave me (an 11 year old kid) the "Bike Bug". Loved motorcycles since those days!  
After all these years i still find them beautiful!

2010_April07_01_16_04.jpeg

Kawasaki-ZXR400-1991_2.jpeg

• Like 4