What’s your favourite looking bike?

Saul

9 hours ago, busabeast said:

Can you expand on this view.....

Looks right how?

It's a clean design, simple and functional but classy. Lights, fenders, mirrors, etc, don't try to be edgy and modern, and yet it's not raked out or ultra lowered, still looks like it can steer and have some suspension travel. I like it, which is the point of "favourite looking" bikes.

• Like 5

This is on ebay , its a cat n and fella had the paintjob done on it, think it looks nice , i tried to buy it but he's drunk and on drugs... what he's asking is retail money for a bike that hasn't been  damaged /repaired

s-l1600 (2).jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Saul said:

I quite like the CL500, smart looking bike that would be very easy to live with.  

If they'd styled it like the small Triumphs I think they would have been onto a winner......as it is I think they look awful.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

If they'd styled it like the small Triumphs I think they would have been onto a winner......as it is I think they look awful.

It does look abit too bity, on one hand it wants to be a Ducati Scrambler the next it wants to be a Royal Enfield.

And it doesn't suit that headlight 

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

It does look abit too bity, on one hand it wants to be a Ducati Scrambler the next it wants to be a Royal Enfield.

And it doesn't suit that headlight 

It wants to be an oldschool CL, and fails because it’s not skinny and Honda isn’t Triumph when designing retro bikes.

• Like 1