Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

Watching "Somewhere Between" on Netflix!

Involves time travel......which is my thing! Always has been since I saw Rod Taylor in "The Time Machine" as a kid!

• Like 1

On 25/07/2023 at 14:55, XTreme said:

Watching "Somewhere Between" on Netflix!

Involves time travel......which is my thing! Always has been since I saw Rod Taylor in "The Time Machine" as a kid!

watch  Dark , like i keep telling you , best time travelling thing ive seen by far

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well well well. Who would of thought Six would be the one displaying a level of sophistication others can't attain 😆

Dubbed isn’t sophistication, it’s for morons who can’t read subtitles.

• Haha 2

A couple of nights ago I found another app on our TV, Pluto TV with lots of free stuff on there.  We watched a film called Mortdecai, it was bloody funny. best film I've watched in ages.

https://pluto.tv/en/on-demand/movies/mortdecai-2015-1-1-ptv1/details?utm_source=google&utm_medium=textsearch&utm_campaign=1000732&utm_content=10007326&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr-aCn7nkgAMVksXtCh2DdAt0EAAYASAAEgIbMPD_BwE

• Like 1

I have given up watching telly, it’s nearly all shit.  No1 daughter is signed up for netflix and amazon prime so ive been looking for stuff to watch on there, i think i have found aceoss the two plateforms, probably 6 films that i have watched, otherwise absolutely sweet F.A of any interest. I start a series but by the 3rd or 4th episode find that they have run out of ideas and are clearly just inventing ridiculous plot twists to justify their existence and  vehicle their publicity. Having got some new glasses, im back to reading books…

• Like 2