Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going back three generations on both sides they're all Welsh......apart from an Irish great grandfather on my mother's side.

There's very little English DNA in me.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

I've heard there's a shit load of Spanish DNA in you though

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going back three generations on both sides they're all Welsh......apart from an Irish great grandfather on my mother's side.

There's very little English DNA in me.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Wales is just a minor borough of England.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Finally finished all 7 seasons of Cold Case!

Kept me going throughout my recovery period.......now I've got to find something else.

A bit like the spic surgeon who is still looking for that lost spatula.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I just re-watched the BBC documentary about Badfinger (the band) , very sad but they made great music while they were around.

I knew Micky Gibbins......hell of a nice bloke. I don't think he ever got over Pete Ham's suicide though.......which effectively killed his career as well.

He ended up playing in my mate's pub band in the early 80's.......it was pretty sad because they weren't that good tbh.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I knew Micky Gibbins......hell of a nice bloke. I don't think he ever got over Pete Ham's suicide though.......which effectively killed his career as well.

He ended up playing in my mate's pub band in the early 80's.......it was pretty sad because they weren't that good tbh.

I thought you were bound to be aware of Badfinger (the Iveys) when you were growing up, did you ever see them in a gig ?

29 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I thought you were bound to be aware of Badfinger (the Iveys) when you were growing up, did you ever see them in a gig ?

No.....never saw them!

We just got "treated" to Man with support band Quicksand at the Patti over and over again.

• Like 1

Just binge watched Breaking Bad again. Brilliant series. Then i was recommended The Watcher.... yeah, save yourselves the trouble and dont bother. What a load of tripe.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Just binge watched Breaking Bad again. Brilliant series. Then i was recommended The Watcher.... yeah, save yourselves the trouble and dont bother. What a load of tripe.

there is talk of another season of breaking bad.

have you watched better call saul ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Six30 said:

might watch all the series again ... classic tv

416541197_1986054311795432_8322805426126

You enjoyed a series where foreigners go to another country and take the peoples' jobs?

confused GIF