Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched the first season of The Diplomat on Netflix, and really liked it. 

Ended on proper drama too, really pissed me off to go from that to knowing they don’t have a date for the second season yet, twats!

• Like 3

I’m not a big watcher of tv and I’d never go to a cinema but I am watching Gomorrah again (3rd time).

I’m halfway through series two now and it seems to get more violent every time I watch it 😲

• Haha 2

daughter signed up for amazon prime so I've hacked her account and am watching "The Good Doctor" but I imagine I will get bored with it before series 3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I’m not a big watcher of tv and I’d never go to a cinema but I am watching Gomorrah again (3rd time).

I’m halfway through series two now and it seems to get more violent every time I watch it 😲

i liked that, good series.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Loved it. 

Gently amusing. 

Mr Slowly enjoyed it too. 

I was hooked at the end of episode one when he cleared up after the dog with wheels for back legs.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/05/2023 at 20:12, Pedro said:

Just watched the first season of The Diplomat on Netflix, and really liked it. 

Ended on proper drama too, really pissed me off to go from that to knowing they don’t have a date for the second season yet, twats!

Just started it.   Bloody entertaining 👍

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I seem to be on a roll lately as fas as the Tv is concerned.  Enjoying the Steeltown Murders on BBC, @XTreme probably remembers the case in Port Talbot.

They were the Llandarcy murders.....I remember it well.

An Austin/Morris 1100 was the suspected car of the perpetrator........and I happened to have one at the time. :classic_ohmy:

I was getting stopped every day nearly and had to give my details..

And would you believe that young girls were STILL hitchhiking when all that was going on and the killer was still on the loose.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

They were the Llandarcy murders.....I remember it well.

An Austin/Morris 1100 was the suspected car of the perpetrator........and I happened to have one at the time. :classic_ohmy:

I was getting stopped every day nearly and had to give my details..

And would you believe that young girls were STILL hitchhiking when all that was going on and the killer was still on the loose.

Yep thats the one.  Some amazing work how they've grafted old views of the steelworks etc into the scenes.  There was even one where they're building the M4 . I remember that well, it was a traffic nightmare while they were doing that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yep thats the one.  Some amazing work how they've grafted old views of the steelworks etc into the scenes.  There was even one where they're building the M4 . I remember that well, it was a traffic nightmare while they were doing that.

All the focus was on Swansea at the time though! They were convinced that the murderer was from there!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

On season 4 of Gomorrah now , only thing I've watched all the way through for years ............

good aint it 

Ganglands on Netflix is worth watching, 

• Like 1

Police Interceptors......following the Nottinghamshire police........keep seeing our town on the programme...... alot! 😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, Saul said:

Just watching The Chestnut Man on Netflix.   Dark Scandi detective drama but clever and compelling.  

I can't watch dubbed stuff......I find it very off-putting.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I can't watch dubbed stuff......I find it very off-putting.

I don’t mind but I do like a Scandi.    It does depend how well the sound is done.  

• Like 2