Kraken

XTreme

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes......she definitely had Covid!

And you've got so many similarities with what we've had!

If you discard the possibility of us having Kraken.......what's the odds on somebody in Southern Spain and somebody in Mansfield (who've never met) having exactly the same flu variant symptoms at the same time?

Because elements of what we've had with this we've never had before with previous bouts of flu.

Do you know @Slowlycatchymonkey?

I think some people are just thinking they have flu......our neighbour just the other day said to my wife over the fence......me and Roland (her husband) have the flu..........I know from experience that if she had flu she would not be walking around her garden in 6c.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Given that anybody who speaks out against this is immediately punished and silenced these few examples look mighty suspicious to me.

Notable instances, there are seven of them, the amount of vaxxed deaths is in the millions, there's a large town in NZ called Oamaru, pop. 13,500, take a look at this short video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sjZJTjS9SR4P/

In August 2021, a number of conservative talk radio hosts who had discouraged COVID-19 vaccination, or expressed skepticism toward the COVID-19 vaccine, died from COVID-19 complications.[6][7] These included a 65-year-old self-nicknamed "Mr. Antivax", from Daytona, Florida;[13] another 65-year-old who referred to the pandemic as a "SCAM DEMIC";[13] an octogenarian Christian radio host who decried the vaccine as a form of government control;[14] and a 61-year-old who compared vaccination status badges worn by medical workers with the yellow badges German Jews were ordered to wear by the Nazis.[15][16] In September 2021, another anti-vaccine conservative radio host, a 62-year-old who "vocally refused to get vaccinated and actively spread false claims about the COVID-19 virus", died of COVID-19, prompting a new round of reports discussing the phenomenon within that demographic.[8][17] The phenomenon was repeated in November 2021, when Marcus Lamb, co-founder of the Daystar Television Network who promoted skepticism toward all vaccines, died of COVID-19.[18][19][20]

When Hai Shaulian, a prominent Israeli opponent of vaccination, died from COVID-19 in September 2021, his supporters "claimed that he was murdered by government authorities... so that he would not disclose the truth about what they claim is a fictitious pandemic and a dangerous vaccine", a response characterized by Israeli newspaper Haaretz as a cult-like refusal to acknowledge reality.[21]

Unfortunate you old twats weren't blessed my Devine genes...genes that's make women cream their panties and totally amune to sorts of covid variants...you know the vikings didn't conquer the know world cause of feeble genic stock...

Henry Cavill Superman GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Same here!

At least when you get a positive Covid test you know where you stand!

But when you get a negative and then feel as ill as we've been you start to get a bit worried.

Well my missus was very poorly for about three weeks and we did a Covid test to make sure and it was negative. She never, ever complains about colds etc and honestly has the highest pain threshold (clearly as she’s been with me 19 years). Shes only just started to feel better after about four and a bit weeks.

I had a bit of cold but mine was much worse than hers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh.....I know exactly what you mean Clive.

As I said, I've had flu many times.......I even had Mumps when I was 26. And that can be very serious for adults!

But I've never experienced anything like this.......and I've still got a long way to go in terms of recovery.

Well hopefully it doesn't take that long mate.

It's that time isn't really on you're side at your age, just saying.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes......she definitely had Covid!

And you've got so many similarities with what we've had!

If you discard the possibility of us having Kraken.......what's the odds on somebody in Southern Spain and somebody in Mansfield (who've never met) having exactly the same flu variant symptoms at the same time?

Because elements of what we've had with this we've never had before with previous bouts of flu.

Do you know @Slowlycatchymonkey?

All infectious cold/flu/covid virus' travel the same way so it's no more likely to be flu than Covid. The current level of infections has been building at a rate of knots since beginning November so by now we are all going to be sharing the same diseases. Only a PCR would determine if it's definitely Covid and they're not being offered anymore (unless you pay 💰💰💰).

Proper flu will see someone knocked on their arse (or worse) for up to six weeks with a minimum of two weeks feeling like they might die (or would like to), following that there's post viral fatigue that can take months to get over fully. Proper flu is no walk in the park and Covid is an even bigger killer so be happy you're jabbed 👍

Most people who say they've had flu haven't experienced the real deal. It savages people. 

At this point doesn't really matter which it is, Covid is part of the Coronavirus (cold) virus' and you need to apply the same level of care to yourself whichever it is. Coughing is ok from a medical pov but if it effects your breathing adversely (ie you can't enough O2 in when rested) get help. 

Kraken rum.. yum. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm convinced that this new Covid variant Kraken is what we've had.....and @Clive has been very ill back there with the exact same symptoms as us.

@Sir Fallsalot has also been very ill as well......though I'm not sure what symptoms he had.

It has been confirmed as circulating here in Spain and to make matters worse it doesn't seem to be showing up conclusively as Covid on tests.....so nobody can be absolutely sure.

But I've had plenty of bouts of normal flu over the years......so I know what that's like. 

And none of them made me so ill that I had to attend the Urgency Dept like I did this time. Which makes me think it's Kraken!

I've had it so long i cant remember the start of it LOL. I think it was a sore throat, felt like it had closed up which led to aches and pains with cold shivers then sweats and a blocked up nose and a total lack of energy. That all turned into a phlegmy chest with a cough which i still have with a runny nose and the aches are back today but that might be because i worked  14 hours today. all started around Friday before Christmas.

• Like 5

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've had it so long i cant remember the start of it LOL. I think it was a sore throat, felt like it had closed up which led to aches and pains with cold shivers then sweats and a blocked up nose and a total lack of energy. That all turned into a phlegmy chest with a cough which i still have with a runny nose and the aches are back today but that might be because i worked  14 hours today. all started around Friday before Christmas.

Did you do a Covid test?

No I didn't i just felt to drained to do anything just lay there vegetating  for the best part of two weeks 

We came back negative......but the Chemist told us a lot of people are showing as negatives with the new variant.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Did you do a Covid test?

Why do you think that they shoved a swab right up your nose when a mucus sample would have provided the same info ?

It used to be a punishment for slaves in Egypt and made them docile, seems that little has changed.

nasal.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

We came back negative......but the Chemist told us a lot of people are showing as negatives with the new variant.

I think if i had work the second week i would have dragged myself in, the weather was as bad as i felt and i am certain it added to the way i felt

• Like 2

Just now, zzzak said:

Why do you think that they shoved a swab right up your nose when a mucus sample would have provided the same info ?

It used to be a punishment for slaves in Egypt and made them docile, seems that little has changed.

nasal.jpg

So the whole world is involved in this conspiracy then zzzak?

Does that include Russia and Ukraine? Bit odd if they are considering they're at war.

I think if i had work the second week i would have dragged myself in, the weather was as bad as i felt and i am certain it added to the way i felt

You must have been really ill though.....cos you didn't post for quite a while.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It does seem to worsen how you feel when you see a storm outside the window.

yesterday I thought of you… driving back home at 21:00 in the rain my eyes were feeling tired after a long day so got off the motorway and went to a place to have a snack and power up. It was closed, and it was raining and cold, a guy on a non plated Beta 2 stroke was arriving to the same place also so find it closed. 

• Like 1