Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just got a whatsapp message from my retired workers group with a pdf attached. I thought it was just a picture until I hit the download button. It seems to be the whole Harry book 'SPARE'. I read the introduction before the first chapter, what a drama queen!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Just got a whatsapp message from my retired workers group with a pdf attached. I thought it was just a picture until I hit the download button. It seems to be the whole Harry book 'SPARE'. I read the introduction before the first chapter, what a drama queen!

I wouldn't use it too wipe my arse with,  I've lost all respect for that prick

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I was just thinking the same thing. 

Yes me too...hope everything is going ok....maybe she's just busy getting things sorted out..think she mentioned the place had no furnishing..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I slept a bit better last night but I did wake up a few times when I either coughed or twisted.

Having said that, I could go back to sleep now.

Do so Pete, give yourself time heal. 👍

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I slept a bit better last night but I did wake up a few times when I either coughed or twisted.

Having said that, I could go back to sleep now.

Get you work you lazy ginger cunt.

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....I have to be available should any issues arise.

Mate you're health is more important than work, if you're crocked you need to take it easy till you're feeling better

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Remember that Enfield you had in for remapping that we all had a good giggle about? Did it make any difference?

Chris isn’t here at the moment to ask but i don’t think it made much more power but he did smooth out the fuelling 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Had another stab at the rd yesterday and found very low compression so barrels off etc.

Today I'll be looking at the pcx of broken plastic.

ops. PCX seems to have a front wheel misaligned with the rear. Game over.

• Sad 2

Went for a little bimble around and ended up in Beziers. It was all kicking off on the one-way system. There had been a minor shunt on the other side of the island to where I was, but the Gendarmes had a guy in an armlock in the road on my side. There were Gendarmes in cars and on bikes coming in from all directions! When I went past the guy was in the back of one of the cars and there was a lot of arm waving and pointing from the swarm of Gendarmes there!

Anyway, it was cloudy and cool for the ride, but at least it wasn't raining. Wore my Hood jeans, but realised when I got home that I have actually got some lined winter bike trousers! Oh well, I'll try to remember them for next time! 

IMG_20230111_145907.thumb.jpg.7a27d20816ac44fd5233b923de52ff21.jpg

IMG_20230111_150730.thumb.jpg.612eaf19c62cb90db46a1fb364fba47f.jpg

• Like 7