Your Day Today!

XTreme

092FC217-1C16-4105-A3B6-E469B02AA54C.thumb.jpeg.b7690fbd997fac5909ed3679d138e7bc.jpegABBA6849-6115-48D7-9FD7-B20BCA55A348.thumb.jpeg.2bbc68f43f84bf8d40e5325f0638ef7a.jpegHad the weirdest day today.  Yesterday one of the local blow ins that my big hearted Mrs befriended phoned and asked her to be a witness at her wedding.    WTF  talk about unexpected.  
Anyway today we went to the smallest wedding I have ever been to at the Register office.   Also I ended taking all the photos on my phone.   
Twas very nice really and I do wish them all the very best.   

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's for one ticket mate, I had to buy four .  So far today with flights, car hire, tickets and hotel it has cost me over £4,800.  He better bloody enjoy it :classic_unsure:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's for one ticket mate, I had to buy four .  So far today with flights, car hire, tickets and hotel it has cost me over £4,800.  He better bloody enjoy it :classic_unsure:

You want a reference for a great restaurant in milan for an amazing dinner?

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Had the weirdest day today.  Yesterday one of the local blow ins that my big hearted Mrs befriended phoned and asked her to be a witness at her wedding.  

I did that a few years ago, dated a Russian girl for a few weeks and a couple of friends of her got married in Porto. They knew no locals and you have to have citizens as witnesses, so I did it. Just 6 people there and on dinner later, it turned out to be very special.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@boboneleg, in Milano go here for dinner, la Taverna di Amigli: https://goo.gl/maps/Q6zB3MH8p1aWqJsQ7

Ask for Ernesto (the owner) or Diego (the son), and tell them Luca Caniglia, the Napolitano, sent you. Tell that you're friends and not airbnb guests.

It's now renovated with more modern decorations, but that dinner there was one of my favourite meals ever. Pappardelle with tomato something for primo, and a great grilled steak with asparagus and potatoes for seconds, plus chocolate cake for dessert, me and my dad and Luca got completely drunk after, and to make things better the street next to that where we were having amaretto shots was the hangout for mostly models. What a night, you have to go there!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saul said:

092FC217-1C16-4105-A3B6-E469B02AA54C.thumb.jpeg.b7690fbd997fac5909ed3679d138e7bc.jpegABBA6849-6115-48D7-9FD7-B20BCA55A348.thumb.jpeg.2bbc68f43f84bf8d40e5325f0638ef7a.jpegHad the weirdest day today.  Yesterday one of the local blow ins that my big hearted Mrs befriended phoned and asked her to be a witness at her wedding.    WTF  talk about unexpected.  
Anyway today we went to the smallest wedding I have ever been to at the Register office.   Also I ended taking all the photos on my phone.   
Twas very nice really and I do wish them all the very best.   

Mike Dirnt No GIF by Green Day

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

@boboneleg, in Milano go here for dinner, la Taverna di Amigli: https://goo.gl/maps/Q6zB3MH8p1aWqJsQ7

Ask for Ernesto (the owner) or Diego (the son), and tell them Luca Caniglia, the Napolitano, sent you. Tell that you're friends and not airbnb guests.

It's now renovated with more modern decorations, but that dinner there was one of my favourite meals ever. Pappardelle with tomato something for primo, and a great grilled steak with asparagus and potatoes for seconds, plus chocolate cake for dessert, me and my dad and Luca got completely drunk after, and to make things better the street next to that where we were having amaretto shots was the hangout for mostly models. What a night, you have to go there!

If we have time I will seek it out, always good to have a recommendation 

• Like 1

I've been awake most of the night......so I've had to get up.

My injured side from coughing had basically recovered.......but at some point overnight I must have coughed and twisted in my sleep so I'm now back to square one.

Any movement is painful and if I cough it's like being stabbed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Lost count of people/friends with this "cold".
Heard beginning of the week that another old friend is now in hospital. Been having probs catching his breath for around 2 months which turned into a lung infection, then he caught Covid in our local hospital. Next was blood clots and an induced coma then shipped off to Papworth.
I'm not coughing so much now but the sinus headaches are doing my head in. Got to remember it could be worse.

Left Samanthas car round my sons so I could get on with work in the garden. Collected it yesterday and can't believe the amount of mould growing inside.

Been using diluted white vinegar to sort it and it's working well but what a stink. Gonna need a skip of fabreze to sort it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, Six30 said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

That’s for four of us so only about £1200 per person. It’s not the sort of trip you can get on a package deal.

One way car hire from Napoli to Milan is £300 on its own because I need something big enough to get cases and four peeps in and I need an auto so it loads the price up 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've been awake most of the night......so I've had to get up.

My injured side from coughing had basically recovered.......but at some point overnight I must have coughed and twisted in my sleep so I'm now back to square one.

Any movement is painful and if I cough it's like being stabbed.

Doesn't sound nice mate, hope it sorts out soon 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That’s for four of us so only about £1200 per person. It’s not the sort of trip you can get on a package deal.

One way car hire from Napoli to Milan is £300 on its own because I need something big enough to get cases and four peeps in and I need an auto so it loads the price up 🤷‍♂️

and i thought @Slowlycatchymonkey was the money bags

how long you going for ?