Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

This just went live: The Hive - Luton

And I just got the go ahead from a different client for two replacement sites.....so I got plenty to do.

I need to pull some stuff in to cover what the NL trip is costing us!

We've paid for flights and hotel.....next thing is to go to Granada and get some tidy clothes rather than the shit I get from the street market.

That includes a suit for me! My current one goes back to the 90's......and despite the fact it still fits it'll look ridiculous as styles have changed.

I'd end up looking like some bloke from the 90's who's been cryogenically frozen and woken up in 2023!

Season 7 Omg GIF by One Chicago

Put your old suit on and post a pic .. let us be the judge , it may well of come back into fashion .

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

When you and I had young families we didn't go off on holiday on our own and just leave them stuck at home.

Well I certainly didn't! 

Take your missus with you......she can have a holiday as well!

You’re a pussy to then .,.. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you left your young family at home and went off on your own?

So cause you got a family you’re not allowed to go away a few days on your own …  it’s not cause you don’t want to it’s cause your mrs won’t let you … fucking pussies 

Take the family away on a different holiday.. what’s the problem 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

When you and I had young families we didn't go off on holiday on our own and just leave them stuck at home.

Well I certainly didn't! 

Take your missus with you......she can have a holiday as well!

I left the wife and two kids at home for two weeks when I rode to Italy with Bob and co. And I didn’t just dump them I asked and she said yes I probably still would have gone if she said no but that’s not the point. We’re not stuck in the 60s anymore 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

…  it’s not cause you don’t want to it’s cause your mrs won’t let you …  

I know my place........just glad we ain't got a cat or dog, or i would be 3rd. 

😂 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I left the wife and two kids at home for two weeks when I rode to Italy with Bob and co. And I didn’t just dump them I asked and she said yes I probably still would have gone if she said no but that’s not the point. We’re not stuck in the 60s anymore 

At this point I have to remind you Fred that you only got away with that once............

Scooby Doo Yes GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

I have a bike holiday nearly very year, it doesn't involve my family and they wouldn't want it to .

Pussy , I at least have two 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I have a bike holiday nearly very year, it doesn't involve my family and they wouldn't want it to .

I had a weekend away (Germany) in 2008.....that nearly ended in divorce...... 😂 

• Haha 4

It's important to go away without your family. 

Everyone needs a break from normal life every now and then. When you have young kids you need it just to gets some damn sleep. I couldn't count the number of times Mr Slowly and I have been away separately without family, spouse included. Once or twice a year each when they were small, although then it was mostly short breaks.

Now whenever something occurs that one wants to do that the others not interested in, no worries off you trot. 

Mr Slowly's thinking about going to the Rugby World Cup, I don't fancy that so he'll go with someone else. It's far too restrictive to live your life only doing what mutually interests both parties. Especially awful if one partners particularly dominant and its their interests that dictate what you do. 

Right now I'm in Spain and everyone else is in the UK, nowt wrong with it. If you do things separately you enjoy your time together more. Lots of little stories and bits to catch up on. Absence makes the heart grow fonder n all that.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Everyone needs a break from normal life every now and then. When you have young kids you need it just to gets some damn sleep. I couldn't count the number of times Mr Slowly and I have been away separately without family, spouse included. Once or twice a year each when they were small, although then it was mostly short breaks.

Now whenever something occurs that one wants to do that the others not interested in, no worries off you trot. 

Mr Slowly's thinking about going to the Rugby World Cup, I don't fancy that so he'll go with someone else. It's far too restrictive to live your life only doing what mutually interests both parties. Especially awful if one partners particularly dominant and its their interests that dictate what you do. 

Right now I'm in Spain and everyone else is in the UK, nowt wrong with it. If you do things separately you enjoy your time together more. Lots of little stories and bits to catch up on. Absence makes the heart grow fonder n all that.

Too late for me. 😂 

looney tunes animation GIF

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Clive said:

I had a weekend away (Germany) in 2008.....that nearly ended in divorce...... 😂 

You should have tried harder. 

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

If your kids have grown up it's different!

But if your going to a place that all the family would like to go then they should have the opportunity if they want to.

• Like 1