Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Perhaps it was a recording he was playing back through the sound system LOL

thought i heard some Black Sabbath  being played backwards in the background ?

• Haha 1

Watched a band called the Blarneys last night, you name, they'll play it, vast range. There's a bloke called Wag who plays violin/fiddle for them. He's got to be nearly 80 and lives in sheltered accommodation around the corner to the club I saw him in last night, I swear he has started to look younger since I last saw him.

image.png.d26b119ff2316044e43b5a09724b91fa.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I did a quick 50 mile run to scrub the new rear tyre in and bed the brakes in a bit. Got back and changed the transmission fluid ready for the trip down to Naseby on Thursday.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

No that's how it sounds...like a v8 almost..

Love the sound, but I do think you’ll get tired of it on long trips.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

No I said July and August because of the heat.

What I don't understand is @busabeast continually going on about wanting to ride over here......and I'm sure he does.

But I find it odd that considering he's got a young family it appears like he's going to leave them stuck in Sunderland while he goes off on his jollies.

I think it would be more appropriate if he brought them over and booked a hotel in Malaga for all of them.......then hires a bike for a few days in between.

Nice break for his family I'd have thought.

I'd be bringing them with mate, another little one for you both to spoil then hire a bike for a day or two 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Love the sound, but I do think you’ll get tired of it on long trips.

I'll be bringing earplugs for sure...it's going to be highway cruising for about 1000 km..we're leaving around 1 pm...friday..one has to work till 12...I'm hoping to reach Bangor Main before night fall..

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'd be bringing them with mate, another little one for you both to spoil then hire a bike for a day or two 

Nice one......I'm sure the little one will love it.

Six will probably call you a pussy now.......but in reality you're actually doing the right thing with a young family.

They've got a fantastic animal park in Malaga......I'm sure she'd love to see that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Is that wise? I'm not sure you should take your kid if @Six30 is going to be there.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

If only I could figure it out on how to post it with my phone..

Shit. Couldn’t find it on YouTube. 

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

@Marcel I've just tried it myself and its not as straightforward as it should be the way i done it was to hold your finger on the video you want to share until it is highlighted as in photo, in my case the video gone blueish

WhatsAppImage2023-06-04at19_07_22.jpg.71b7e9e1e755845799c13d5fbaa0e852.jpg,

then just tap the screen again and a box comes up you want to tap copy URL circled in red below. once you've done that go to the site you want to put it start your comment then tap the screen again and a paste option should come up tap that and your done

WhatsAppImage2023-06-04at19_07_21.jpg.32cbffe32467eac305c9ab44cedd2732.jpg

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Is that wise? I'm not sure you should take your kid if @Six30 is going to be there.

I did think that but shes not stupid she doesn't go off with anyone else so she's safe

16 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I did think that but shes not stupid she doesn't go off with anyone else so she's safe

She? Oh she is safe anyway, wrong gender for @Six30 to be interested.

9 hours ago, busabeast said:

raw

you fucking pussy... the mrs has laid the law down aint she .

39 minutes ago, busabeast said:

i aint going on your family holiday you twat.... you seen this shit @XTreme ... explain rugged individualism to him will you

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

i aint going on your family holiday you twat.... you seen this shit @XTreme ... explain rugged individualism to him will you

When you and I had young families we didn't go off on holiday on our own and just leave them stuck at home.

Well I certainly didn't! 

Take your missus with you......she can have a holiday as well!

This just went live: The Hive - Luton

And I just got the go ahead from a different client for two replacement sites.....so I got plenty to do.

I need to pull some stuff in to cover what the NL trip is costing us!

We've paid for flights and hotel.....next thing is to go to Granada and get some tidy clothes rather than the shit I get from the street market.

That includes a suit for me! My current one goes back to the 90's......and despite the fact it still fits it'll look ridiculous as styles have changed.

I'd end up looking like some bloke from the 90's who's been cryogenically frozen and woken up in 2023!

Season 7 Omg GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 2