Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hell, it's nowhere near as boring as yet another conversation on your fav topic of sodomy or paedos, now thats

Drunk Hot Mess GIF by Hollyoaks

I Love Ya GIF by Jon Hanlan

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's important to go away without your family. 

Everyone needs a break from normal life every now and then. When you have young kids you need it just to gets some damn sleep. I couldn't count the number of times Mr Slowly and I have been away separately without family, spouse included. Once or twice a year each when they were small, although then it was mostly short breaks.

Now whenever something occurs that one wants to do that the others not interested in, no worries off you trot. 

Mr Slowly's thinking about going to the Rugby World Cup, I don't fancy that so he'll go with someone else. It's far too restrictive to live your life only doing what mutually interests both parties. Especially awful if one partners particularly dominant and its their interests that dictate what you do. 

Right now I'm in Spain and everyone else is in the UK, nowt wrong with it. If you do things separately you enjoy your time together more. Lots of little stories and bits to catch up on. Absence makes the heart grow fonder n all that.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If your kids have grown up it's different!

But if your going to a place that all the family would like to go then they should have the opportunity if they want to.

Oh fuck off … 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Am I the only one that thinks this Phil Schofield stuff is really BORING. 

I mean IF it's all above board, the man had an affair and lied about it. Politicians don't even resign for that now. 

I am with you there tis just a homophobic witch hunt now.  He was a prick abused his position and lost his job time to move on in my mind.  I am sure Multimillionaire Scoff will be fine in the long run.  I never thought I would say it but Clarkson was on the money in his article.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

But if your going to a place that all the family would like to go then they should have the opportunity if they want to.

You think that where you live? :classic_laugh: You’re trying for more drama! 

I think this is all a ploy by Pete to try and get out of going out to dinner a couple of times with real people. You’ll go all the way to Spain to hang out in a deserted village for an hour and off you go :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I mean IF it's all above board, the man had an affair and lied about it. Politicians don't even resign for that now. 

Distraction from the other shit going down.....mainly the government taking court action against iself.

You really can't make this shit up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You think that where you live? :classic_laugh: You’re trying for more drama! 

I think this is all a ploy by Pete to try and get out of going out to dinner a couple of times with real people. You’ll go all the way to Spain to hang out in a deserted village for an hour and off you go :classic_laugh:

They're flying into Malaga....plenty to see there. And midget-free I believe.

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

They're flying into Malaga....plenty to see there. And midget-free I believe.

You wouldn’t know a holiday if it hit you in the face! 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

If your kids have grown up it's different!

Your starting to sound like you were more tied down then Clive is, at least Clive has the balls to admit it LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saul said:

I am with you there tis just a homophobic witch hunt now.  He was a prick abused his position and lost his job time to move on in my mind.  I am sure Multimillionaire Scoff will be fine in the long run.  I never thought I would say it but Clarkson was on the money in his article.  

I've not seen the Clarkson article. Hard to imagine him writing something thats not done purely for effect.

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Your starting to sound like you were more tied down then Clive is, at least Clive has the balls to admit it LOL 

When the kids were growing up (on both marriages) we were never in the position financially to go off on flash holidays......either as a family or me on my own.

So it's a moot point really because that situation never arose.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When the kids were growing up (on both marriages) we were never in the position financially to go off on flash holidays......either as a family or me on my own.

Well stop preaching to others that are in a position to do it. sounds like your trying to make them feel guilty for enjoying themselves :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Trouble is that i miss out on things, my buddy will say "you fancy a spin out" and ì have to decline (for a peaceful life at home)... he and some other guys have just had a long weekend in Wales (Betwys y Coed) on the scoots, loved to have gone.

But my wife can't do her own thing if I was away, she can't drive, can't walk far, bus service around here crap, and she ain't no homing pidgeon, she can get lost in Asda carpark, so unlike other members she can't toddle off on her own if I was away, so that's why I never get much (if any) me time.

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We only holidayed in Spain for the 1st time in 2001, Finances were not good enough before then to go, so it was hols in England, went to Wales once (Tenby),  and now things have come full circle, back, to shit holidays in Mablethorpe. 😔 

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well stop preaching to others that are in a position to do it. sounds like your trying to make them feel guilty for enjoying themselves :littleguy:

I suggested it might be nice to bring his young family over as I'm sure his little girl would like to see some of the attractions there are on the Costa del Sol. 

Then hire a bike for a few days and he can get out and about himself........best of both worlds I'd have thought.

And that's he was planning to do anyway!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

groomed him, he was 15 when he met him.... reckons he didn't  bum him into the middle of next week until he was 20.... really

this kid he bummed could earn a fortune out of this , if he said i want 3 million for my story he would get it...  which makes you think has he been paid off by the Schofield to keep quite ??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

in what way is it homophobic ?

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

groomed him, he was 15 when he met him.... reckons he didn't  bum him into the middle of next week until he was 20.... really

this kid he bummed could earn a fortune out of this , if he said i want 3 million for my story he would get it...  which makes you think has he been paid off by the Schofield to keep quite ??

If thats the case (and it is one of those stories that seems like theres more to it) then when/if that comes out vilify him then but lying about an affair while married is not bigs news to anyone except those involved. 

I read the lover was shuffled off to loose women because he started saying he was in love with him but there's so much crap floating about who knows.

History is littered with children in showbiz who end up in affairs with their managers/handlers when they're old enough, never seems even comment worthy when they're female.

Don't get me wrong ITV dropping him like a hot rock with no farewell smacks of distancing yourself at the highest possible speed and running in the opposite direction because you know there's more to it so I'm not saying there's not more to it but so far the only difference between him and many before him is he's gay and his brothers a paedo. The actual headline "I had an affair and lied about it" is boring as hellllll.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If thats the case (and it is one of those stories that seems like theres more to it) then when/if that comes out vilify him then but lying about an affair while married is not bigs news to anyone except those involved. 

I read the lover was shuffled off to loose women because he started saying he was in love with him but there's so much crap floating about who knows.

History is littered with children in showbiz who end up in affairs with their managers/handlers when they're old enough, never seems even comment worthy when they're female.

Don't get me wrong ITV dropping him like a hot rock with no farewell smacks of distancing yourself at the highest possible speed and running in the opposite direction because you know there's more to it so I'm not saying there's not more to it but so far the only difference between him and many before him is he's gay and his brothers a paedo. The actual headline "I had an affair and lied about it" is boring as hellllll.

tenor.gif?itemid=12709881

• Haha 3