Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

@Six30 what was he saying... no you don't want to come here during May or June the temps are way too hot to do anything let alone ride the bike, i think it sounds like another load of chinky bullshit, he doesn want us coming down to his manor and showing him how to ride a bike 

This Is True Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Bike of….oh no hold on, my bad.

Sinking Video Game GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

i will never be BOTM ....

seeing as you not got the balls to life ban me , i've  life  banned myself from it..

.Happy Well Done GIF

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

This Is True Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No I said July and August because of the heat.

What I don't understand is @busabeast continually going on about wanting to ride over here......and I'm sure he does.

But I find it odd that considering he's got a young family it appears like he's going to leave them stuck in Sunderland while he goes off on his jollies.

I think it would be more appropriate if he brought them over and booked a hotel in Malaga for all of them.......then hires a bike for a few days in between.

Nice break for his family I'd have thought.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I don't understand is @busabeast continually going on about wanting to ride over here......and I'm sure he does.

But I find it odd that considering he's got a young family it appears like he's going to leave them stuck in Sunderland while he goes off on his jollies.

I think it would be more appropriate if he brought them over and booked a hotel in Malaga for all of them.......then hires a bike for a few days in between.

I think he wants to visit those abandon villages real bad and explore maybe his sexual orientation..

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My daughter is flying to Malaga today she's a ginge so I've warned her to stay covered  LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's on YouTube..

Yeh 👍...I have been watching the YouTube live stream this afternoon.

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's showing 26.5c on the thermometer as i type this, out on the bike was a nice cool breeze when moving so didn't feel too hot

Not hot in the sun here with the breeze blowing,  had my fleece on outside. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

If only I could figure it out on how to post it with my phone..

For the millionth time upload to YouTube then paste the YouTube link!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I can't figure out how to paste with the phone...I can do it on a puter...

Tell me what your channel is called.

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

not all of us have got our balls in our mrs handbag you tart .... why cant he go on his jollies on his own.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think he wants to visit those abandon villages real bad and explore maybe his sexual orientation..

how i met your mother nod GIF

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ok I've just uploaded another video...with revs and a little Tina...can you link it..?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I can't figure out how to paste with the phone...I can do it on a puter...

@Marcel I've just tried it myself and its not as straightforward as it should be the way i done it was to hold your finger on the video you want to share until it is highlighted as in photo, in my case the video gone blueish

WhatsAppImage2023-06-04at19_07_22.jpg.71b7e9e1e755845799c13d5fbaa0e852.jpg,

then just tap the screen again and a box comes up you want to tap copy URL circled in red below. once you've done that go to the site you want to put it start your comment then tap the screen again and a paste option should come up tap that and your done

WhatsAppImage2023-06-04at19_07_21.jpg.32cbffe32467eac305c9ab44cedd2732.jpg

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ok I've just uploaded another video...with revs and a little Tina...can you link it..?

Get a computer FFS!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

That just doesn't sound like your typical Harley at all, i would say it's more like a four cylinder bike 

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That just doesn't sound like your typical Harley at all, i would say it's more like a four cylinder bike 

i thought exactly the same ... thought  maybe it was the sound quality on video .... but then it couldn't be cause Tina sounded good

• Like 1

Just now, Six30 said:

i thought exactly the same ... thought  maybe it was the sound quality on video .... but then it couldn't be cause Tina sounded good

Perhaps it was a recording he was playing back through the sound system LOL