Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Buns are hot, get them while you can! :wave:

I also made some coffee, but some tea can be arranged for those who prefer such beverages. ☕

Now the van is toasty warm and smells awesome!

IMG_3320.jpeg

:dancebanana:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

Anyway this internet is kinda fun... Lol....having just discovered it recently... Few months before maximum bikes and then I went undercover for some time.. Just imagine what I've could have accomplish if I put my mind to it...

Just imagine what you could achieve if you didn’t think 🤔 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Tango said:

I knew he had cancer a few years back, but thought it was gone! 

That's a real bummer! 😥

They gave him 6 months to live about 10 years ago......but it must have got him in the end.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just did the weekly food shopping!

Fucking packed as usual!

20221123_142734-min.jpg.1a5b6c0a6894e88f06725d6f0fe4ed80.jpg

I wonder why there's never anybody there when you go shopping, I'm told that it's like this at all other times 

Crowded-Grocery-607x360.jpg.a4ce571ffef6d920104aadb4ece83b10.jpg

• Haha 8

So far this week life has been chucking shite in my direction and this morning I woke up thoroughly hacked off. 

But I just got a txt from a mate saying there’s a Black Friday sale on ski passes this Friday and to book up n come on over to their place. Gonna fill my lungs with some fine mountain air. 

Cheered me right up that has.

🏔️🎿☀️💃🕺🍻 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So far this week life has been chucking shite in my direction and this morning I woke up thoroughly hacked off. 

But I just got a txt from a mate saying there’s a Black Friday sale on ski passes this Friday and to book up n come on over to their place. Gonna fill my lungs with some fine mountain air. 

Cheered me right up that has.

🏔️🎿☀️💃🕺🍻 

Glad that your day/week has improved, have you packed yet? 😉

• Like 1

Eldest son getting some shit at work, so we've had a couple of chats, mainly for him to vent! His regional manager is being a c*nt! Anyway, it's spurred him on to try to find a better job. Hopefully something will come up soon.

Other son is also job hunting at the moment, because he's pretty p*ssed off where he's working too. 

It's the age old story of people getting promoted beyond their capabilities, as long as they kiss ass to their bosses! 

In other news, we've booked flights and hotels to visit family for a few days from Boxing day, so hopefully that'll work out OK.

• Like 8