Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Bbc Burn GIF

5trj8o.jpg.ac17ccc26ff6102058baae3d8b7f02b7.jpg

Just got back......fucking hell it needs some cleaning up there cos Fatty ain't exactly house proud! :classic_unsure:

Just going in there gave me a fucking migraine.......reminded me of living with my first wife from 76-82! People used to come into the house and think the dustman had fucking delivered!

And unfortunately we have to go back later cos the wife needs to bring the bigger stepladder, rawlplugs, and some other tools.

Losing It GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

Posted back the cheap shit biker trousers

Went shopping

4 x 20kg of Anthracite

Bag of kindling

12.5kg of Spuds (Wilja)

Dog Food (Kibble) 

Dog dentastix

8 pints of milk

Large Chicken for Sunday Roast

Stuffed toy Badger for the Dogs Xmas

£90 FFS. 

Now tell me I am not a boring feckker 🤣

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just got back......fucking hell it needs some cleaning up there cos Fatty ain't exactly house proud! :classic_unsure:

Just going in there gave me a fucking migraine.......reminded me of living with my first wife from 76-82! People used to come into the house and think the dustman had fucking delivered!

And unfortunately we have to go back later cos the wife needs to bring the bigger stepladder, rawlplugs, and some other tools.

Pictures?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I seem to have to keep reminding you of this, you know it's 2022 don't you,:classic_laugh: its not down to the woman of the house to do the cleaning anymore men are aloud to do it as well now so your boy is as much to blame as her :littleguy:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

its not down to the woman of the house to do the cleaning anymore men are aloud to do it as well now

Yes I agree.....but the situation here is my boy has to work full time

She doesn't work.....in fact she does fuck all other than waste money on shit that's not needed, be abusive, continually complain and get fatter.

She's literally behaved like she's on a 7 month holiday in Spain.

So there are mitigating circumstances here!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I seem to have to keep reminding you of this, you know it's 2022 don't you,:classic_laugh: its not down to the woman of the house to do the cleaning anymore men are aloud to do it as well now so your boy is as much to blame as her :littleguy:

Puff.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wipe your feet on the way out? 😂 

28 minutes ago, Saul said:

Posted back the cheap shit biker trousers

Went shopping

4 x 20kg of Anthracite

Bag of kindling

12.5kg of Spuds (Wilja)

Dog Food (Kibble) 

Dog dentastix

8 pints of milk

Large Chicken for Sunday Roast

Stuffed toy Badger for the Dogs Xmas

£90 FFS. 

Now tell me I am not a boring feckker 🤣

Nah you're not boring , mind if you start posting photos of your shopping then we'll let you know  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She doesn't work.....in fact she does fuck all other than waste money on shit that's not needed, be abusive, continually complain and get fatter.

I work full time and the wife doesn't the difference is i beat my wife until she submits then she just does whatever i say  :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh and my sarcasm is wasted on you LOL

Charlie Brown Christmas GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Ahh right LOL i couldn't see it but i can now i must be loosing it or more likely Pete is messing with my brain  :classic_laugh:

I was out for hours!

• Haha 2