Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Yeah, I know the way, I drive the bus like I ride my Harley, women throw their knickers at the bus all day long. It is what it is.

That's because they can't afford the fares on their pensions! 😂😂

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I’m taking a leaf out of your book and using it until it’s bald

Looks like Fred did the same with his head!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks like Fred did the same with his head!

There's two types of tyre that give you good grip, Knobblies and slicks anything in between is just gay :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Just been out cleaning my bike ready for some better weather.   Shocked I actually had to adjust the chain, something I never had to do on my CB500F.    
Also fitted a more parpy horn given some blind twat nearly took me out with my daughter on the back on the way home from Damerells last night.  

IMG_2108.thumb.jpeg.df9cbd349af7fee829e1d4ffbb8da51d.jpegIMG_2107.thumb.jpeg.b91bf87906156974856fdba2aa558869.jpeg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just been out cleaning my bike ready for some better weather.   Shocked I actually had to adjust the chain, something I never had to do on my CB500F.    
Also fitted a more parpy horn given some blind twat nearly took me out with my daughter on the back on the way home from Damerells last night.  

IMG_2108.thumb.jpeg.df9cbd349af7fee829e1d4ffbb8da51d.jpegIMG_2107.thumb.jpeg.b91bf87906156974856fdba2aa558869.jpeg

Double the power on that to the CB Saul......so you're going to do more chain adjustments.

Also, you'll go through tyres a lot quicker!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Double the power on that to the CB Saul......so you're going to do more chain adjustments.

Also, you'll go through tyres a lot quicker!

I  know mate just shocked to have to do it 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

I  know mate just shocked to have to do it 🤣

Never done one on mine in over 5500kms.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Never done one on mine in over 5500kms.

Over 10000kms and no chain adjustment needed on the KTM...first time I've had a chain seemly so strong...when I do replace the exact same one is going back on..

23 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We are so out of touch Bob both of us assumed the dogs gender :classic_laugh:

Is it they? How does the dog identify?

• Haha 2

Looking good boys...745 am and the temp is at 10c...time to break out the chain lube...not sure yet where I'll be heading to...inland or along the coast...probably be cooler along the coast depending on the wind..just waiting for the roads to dry up a bit...we had rain overnight..

• Like 2

I had a couple of hours out on the dog this afternoon there was a light misty rain in the air but not the kind to get you wet, it was a bit worse up on my mountain and even worse when i came back 

IMG_E2241.thumb.JPG.f6d554162cd1491fc6f539e19a60e48f.JPG

And there was fresh meat to stock the butchers shelves everywhere, although i feel fresh meat will have a different meaning to some on here.

The dog sounds like the farmers quad so when i stopped to open a gate they all came running

IMG_2247.thumb.JPG.fa24c996b7fac922a17d31520971d1e3.JPG

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had a couple of hours out on the dog this afternoon there was a light misty rain in the air but not the kind to get you wet, it was a bit worse up on my mountain and even worse when i came back 

IMG_E2241.thumb.JPG.f6d554162cd1491fc6f539e19a60e48f.JPG

And there was fresh meat to stock the butchers shelves everywhere, although i feel fresh meat will have a different meaning to some on here.

The dog sounds like the farmers quad so when i stopped to open a gate they all came running

IMG_2247.thumb.JPG.fa24c996b7fac922a17d31520971d1e3.JPG

Posting the second pic is a bit of an own goal Fred!

• Haha 2