Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

@Saul

I'm just sending an ignition unit off to Lostwithiel .  I noticed it's at the top of the Fowey esturary, is that near you ?

It is mate and formerly the Stannary Town (capital) of Cornwall.  King Mark lived near their in the 6th Century at Castle  D'Or (of Tristan and Isolde fame) which is halfway between Fowey and Lostwithiel.    Also there is Restormel Castle there and a Bishops Palace too.  Very historical and lovely place.    King Charles still has a big estate house there.  I like Lostwithiel a lot, we used to go their in my teens as they had a Disco and Girlies.  In fact I originally started as a Postie their after leaving Uni, so know it pretty well, got many Friends in Lostiwthiel.  

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Like how many milles were you from the epicenter? There's two things I'd like to see..at a safe distance.... volcano and a tornado..

About 70 miles.... a friend saw the whole thing when it happen'd....pretty crazy seeing 200+ acres of trees go down like a bunch of toothpicks....in a flash!

Whats left of it now....

MtStHelens_lightning.jpg.b78ae9139f757b74a3dfbf87f05a9002.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Did they take the bulbs out of the warning lights?

I hired a van a few years back, it had a bit of black tape covering the brake warning light! People were also flying past me on the dual carriageway, even though I was doing 70mph! However, when I put my satnav in it I found that an indicated 70mph was actually 50mph, which explained why it seemed slow! But, it was cheap! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Six30 said:

no news on the Audi.... another loan car for @busabeast

435050464_10224901169058691_7205364965444109004_n.jpg

I broke my collar bone in one of those as a baby the old man crashed it with 5 of us squeezed in i'm sure i mentioned it on here before

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Clive......State Pension up by 8.5 per cent from today!

Yes but inflation has gone up by 17% and its been backdated 4 years!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Clive......State Pension up by 8.5 per cent from today!

Oh yes!......but we are no better off for it, rent up £60 per month, and all the others to.....wife worked it out and we will be around £2 per week better off... 😂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yes but inflation has gone up by 17% and its been backdated 4 years!

What's been backdated 4 years?

1 hour ago, Clive said:

wife worked it out and we will be around £2 per week better off...

Large packet of crisps then 👍

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Large packet of crisps then 👍

Multi pack at least. 😂 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Oh yes!......but we are no better off for it, rent up £60 per month, and all the others to.....wife worked it out and we will be around £2 per week better off... 😂 

We pay our bills and eat well, but having to budget down to the last 1p on everything gets boring, just to be able to get out of the bungalow for a scenic drive would be nice........  🚙 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Coronation Street.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

the mileage on his Audi

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Talking of Audis, just had a call from a mate losing coolant. Waterpump n cam belt kit on order.

@busabeast did they say what the fixes were?

he will never have to put ad blue in again i reckon

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

he will never have to put ad blue in again i reckon

When I had my A4 Avant I could just rock up at my local Audi dealer and get them to fill the Ad Blu. Same price per litre as in the filling stations, but I didn't get my hands dirty! Didn't need to book an appointment either! Pretty good service really. I'm not sure if they still do it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tango said:

When I had my A4 Avant I could just rock up at my local Audi dealer and get them to fill the Ad Blu. Same price per litre as in the filling stations, but I didn't get my hands dirty! Didn't need to book an appointment either! Pretty good service really. I'm not sure if they still do it.

VW used to do the same, they still do except you need to refinance your first born to pay for it now.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Talking of Audis, just had a call from a mate losing coolant. Waterpump n cam belt kit on order.

@busabeast did they say what the fixes were?

No and the adblue issue has come back this morning on way to work so the weekend I'll be back to tell them to keep it and I'll let the finance company know I've given it back because it wasn't as stated in the ad

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

just looking at a bike auction ...look at the top box on this fucker

492022522.jpg

So, you mugged the kebab delivery lad and now you're trying to flog his bike? Is business that slow? 😂😂😂

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Tango said:

So, you mugged the kebab delivery lad and now you're trying to flog his bike? Is business that slow?

No......that's Six's normal business model! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

No and the adblue issue has come back this morning on way to work so the weekend I'll be back to tell them to keep it and I'll let the finance company know I've given it back because it wasn't as stated in the ad

Hello my old friend....

OIP.nig1K25p9uYKt5D0gVw_bwHaEW?rs=1&pid=

• Haha 3