Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

Our stupid neighbour, who has 2 French Bulldogs, a dog and a bitch, put a thing on FB this morning...." Where can I take my dog for a abortion?". 

Should reply with "you're neighbours, I have a hammer" 

• Haha 2

A litter of frenchie's could be worth 10k, why would they want to abort it? 

Then again if you are asking for vet advice on FB maybe the owner needs medical help. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Nute said:

Then again if you are asking for vet advice on FB maybe the owner needs medical help. 

Maybe she has not clicked onto the fact that she could make good money from a litter of puppies, it could be nearly as lucrative as her (previous) past venture in selling weed......maybe she has smoked to much of it in the past.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Saul said:

I think it is very sad that dog owners are going have no way of caring for their loved pets.  I have never been without a dog my whole life and never thought I would be but wonder how much longer that will be the case for the British masses.   This crowed little island is becoming a sad place.   

It’s worldwide, pets are replacing children amongst millennials.it’s a booming industry for corporations.

• Like 3

Never knew that.   I suppose because I grew up in a community where almost everyone had a dog it just seems a normal part of life to have one.    Mind it’s not like there is a shortage of human being globally.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

It’s worldwide, pets are replacing children amongst millennials.it’s a booming industry for corporations.

I’ve never had any time for those drippy women without kids who say “Oh, my dogs are my children.” Keeping a dog off the sofa is not the same skill set as keeping a teenager out of jail. 

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I’ve never had any time for those drippy women without kids who say “Oh, my dogs are my children.” Keeping a dog off the sofa is not the same skill set as keeping a teenager out of jail. 

Same here and the ones who have kids are not much better. I found one of our neighbours dogs walking around up the lane from her house, when i took it back and explained where i found it she said i don't understand why it was up there i told it to stay in the garden WTF. It was one of those chihuahua things it had the anger of 10000 wronged men when it was behind it's gate as soon as it was open it would run with it's tail between it's legs, the dog version of a keyboard warrior :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Same here and the ones who have kids are not much better. I found one of our neighbours dogs walking around up the lane from her house, when i took it back and explained where i found it she said i don't understand why it was up there i told it to stay in the garden WTF. It was one of those chihuahua things it had the anger of 10000 wronged men when it was behind it's gate as soon as it was open it would run with it's tail between it's legs, the dog version of a keyboard warrior :classic_laugh:

Fucking hell I have got to clean the coffee off my desk now.  That Chihuahua quote is pure gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

Just now, Six30 said:

Shop lifters been on .,,

IMG_2568.jpeg

I can smell that shit from here 🤮

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Nute said:

You are assuming the father is a Frenchie.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You are so judgmental, those are her furbies.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The sky is getting very hazy now.....I hope we're not going to get that sand storm.

Get outside now, maybe it will sand the ginger off.

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just before Christmas we had our lab inspection from SO15, and when they were evaluating our procedures for dealing with unauthorised site access one of them who clearly didn't know much about huskies said "It's good that the dog comes into the office with you - she looks as though she'd scare most people off."

Oh yeah - absolutely. Apex predator, that one... 🤣

Naya.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The sky is getting very hazy now.....I hope we're not going to get that sand storm.

Better than "Singing in the Rain" 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Better than "Singing in the Rain" 😂 

Christ that brings back memories, about 15 years ago Cornish Pirates Rugby Team used to run on the pitch to that for every home game.  Worked a treat to amp up the crowd.   Good Memories.  😎

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Just before Christmas we had our lab inspection from SO15, and when they were evaluating our procedures for dealing with unauthorised site access one of them who clearly didn't know much about huskies said "It's good that the dog comes into the office with you - she looks as though she'd scare most people off."

Oh yeah - absolutely. Apex predator, that one... 🤣

Naya.JPG

I bet you still put allowances on your tax return for your “guard” dog.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I bet you still put allowances on your tax return for your “guard” dog.

We definitely wouldn't get that one past our accountant - last time he was here she licked him half to death and then fell asleep on his feet!

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

We definitely wouldn't get that one past our accountant - last time he was here she licked him half to death and then fell asleep on his feet!

Sounds like you need a friendlier accountant.

• Haha 1

The sky is really dark now and sand is starting to settle on things.

It's not as bad as 2 years ago when it turned the houses orange......yet!

• Like 6

Slightly spitting snow this morning...

The missus & I are going to a play today @ the Opera house thats here in Elgin....my next door neighbor is the curator of the place.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The sky is really dark now and sand is starting to settle on things.

It's not as bad as 2 years ago when it turned the houses orange......yet!

It must wreck the paintwork on car/bike