Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

In public now … no shame

Pretty sure the spaniards were all wondering why two foreigners were lowering their pants to each other when saying hello. Weird costumes!

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Pretty sure the spaniards were all wondering why two foreigners were lowering their pants to each other when saying hello. Weird costumes!

Hey………….my pants were fully upright 🤣

• Haha 3

On 27/01/2024 at 13:44, MooN said:

Rant...

I was supposed to be going to Lyon today, they have moved bro in law's care home to a new location to the east of the city and it's been a complete clusterfuck from beginning to end, so bad that of the 65 staff, only 3 haven't left, including the director, so everybody there is an interim worker, paid by the day and has no clue about the patients or their needs. Bro in law has, as far as we can make out, been parked in his new room. we have no further nformation since wednesday and can contact no one, except an interim "director" who is not on site, knows nothing and cares even less.  The French bloody peasant farmers have come out on strike and are blocking all autoroute access from Nemours down as far as Chalon sur saone or Tournus which makes the road trip to Lyon 5h each way ( under normal traffic conditions, and as all the trucks are off the autoroutes, it is currently FAR from normal trafic conditions) I am now trying to wind myself up to make the 5 h drive overnight, be there in the morning to find out WTF is going on and drive 5 hours home sunday pm... or to take a day off work and try going on wednesday, in the hope that the fucking peasants have moved their shit north to Paris where the fucking politicians are rather than wrecking the lives of the entire population who have nothing to do with their problem. 

Rant over...

Hopefully you can get something sorted out @MooN. It really sounds like they've truly fucked up the move. Is there any chance of getting him moved to another care facility?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Someone has donated a new chair for my office, I wonder how long that’s going to stay that colour 😳

IMG_0356.thumb.jpeg.a48f89a3c59313edcc8b03b0f932d382.jpeg

Not long apparently.

IMG_1046.thumb.jpeg.0e36244718278595948ad587acb6bb93.jpeg

• Haha 5

Well my day today went to shit, alarm set for 4.45 I didn't even get there before explosive diarrhea and sickness got to me, it was every 15 or 20 minutes I had to make the dash, but it finally fucked off around 11.40 and I haven't been running back and forth since then. 

Fingers crossed that is me sorted now 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

54 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well my day today went to shit, alarm set for 4.45 I didn't even get there before explosive diarrhea and sickness got to me, it was every 15 or 20 minutes I had to make the dash, but it finally fucked off around 11.40 and I haven't been running back and forth since then. 

Fingers crossed that is me sorted now 

That’ll be all the cock you have been sucking at truck stops.

• Haha 5

I'm fucking fuming today! I walked down to the boulangerie this morning to get the bread and a coffee and they're shut! On holiday this week! Well, I don't remember seeing a holiday request form from them! I'll be having words (probably random ones, as my French is still pretty shaky) when they open again next week!

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

I'm fucking fuming today! I walked down to the boulangerie this morning to get the bread and a coffee and they're shut! On holiday this week! Well, I don't remember seeing a holiday request form from them! I'll be having words (probably random ones, as my French is still pretty shaky) when they open again next week!

Just speak very loudly, maybe shout a little, it always works when dealing with these foreigners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Tango said:

they aint on holiday they are out blocking a road somewhere

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just paid the final quarter taxes for 2023!

The Pacific Coast of my dreams is snatched away from me again!

taxes... yeh right

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yep......a concept that will be unknown to you!

years back maybe .... not now every fucker wants to pay by bank transfer , rare to see cash now

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

years back maybe .... not now every fucker wants to pay by bank transfer , rare to see cash now

I’m surprised you lot are allowed to have bank accounts.

• Haha 3