Your Day Today!

XTreme

30 minutes ago, Clive said:

Never owned a Vespa, because there were no Vespa dealers in our town, only a Lambretta stockist.

I passed my test on a Vespa SS180 in 1971.

No wish to ride one again!

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Clive said:

Never owned a Vespa, because there were no Vespa dealers in our town, only a Lambretta stockist.

Husband grew up riding vespas and involved in all that scene. I grew up in Australia and didnt know anything about it until i met Andy. As he's a vespa man i just went with that. I like them both tbf. I havent ridden a lambretta though. Apparently they are more balanced etc... 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Husband grew up riding vespas and involved in all that scene. I grew up in Australia and didnt know anything about it until i met Andy. As he's a vespa man i just went with that. I like them both tbf. I havent ridden a lambretta though. Apparently they are more balanced etc... 

Same as my buddy, all he had in the past were Vespas,only since 2005 when he got into the modern autos (T Max & Gilera) but he also has a Vespa 300 now too.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Clive said:

Same as my buddy, all he had in the past were Vespas,only since 2005 when he got into the modern autos (T Max & Gilera) but he also has a Vespa 300 now too.

My Vespa never got me a blowjob!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My Vespa never got me a blowjob!

You getting any with the Honda? 

• Haha 5

Just now, Pedro said:

I rode a Vespa 50 once

BF839E95-5C13-498E-9718-F4236713B19D.thumb.jpeg.2ef75b40ba07af3a8b0e601dda0a4bf6.jpeg

We had a bathroom suite in that colour..............................in the 1970,s 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Clive said:

You getting any with the Honda? 

course he is ... the givers have all got custard chuckers though.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

We had a bathroom suite in that colour..............................in the 1970,s 😂 

Lol, that was the colour of our bathroom suite when we moved into our house in 1990 :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Lol, that was the colour of our bathroom suite when we moved into our house in 1990 :classic_laugh:

We were in the process of buying a Barratts house, they gave us a choice of a bathroom suite in that blue colour, or one in Avocado 😕  we decided to have blue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

and the once was enough i hope

It was a girl's bike, literally, had no front brake so I took it for a service, turns out it's so slow it doesn't need one. Surprised me how slow it was, it was just a 50cc, but I was expecting it to zoom out of stoplights, it didn't.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

It was a girl's bike, literally, had no front brake so I took it for a service, turns out it's so slow it doesn't need one. Surprised me how slow it was, it was just a 50cc, but I was expecting it to zoom out of stoplights, it didn't.

think things that slow are dangerous on the road

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

When my daughter was 17 she bought a Piaggio NRG 50 to travel to work on, 27mph on the flat, maybe 35 downhill, we bought a sports exhaust, without the restricter in the header pipe, and took the restricter spacer out of the variator, resulting in 45mph on the flat, 50+ downhill, illegal, very, but a damn site safer than 27mph with buses and lorries trying to overtake her.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

Yes, I don't get the association that slow = safe? The sans permis cars here are a bloody menace! Especially as I think that a lot of the drivers of them have lost their licences due to drink-driving! Obviously they don't need to worry about that anymore! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

It wasn't that slow, just had trouble getting out of it's own way accelerating from stopped, cruised at 80kmh and maxed at 90kmh. Perfectly ok except for fast roads, which wouldn't exactly be the main use for someone buying that scooter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, busabeast said:

My first cat 1 load 20240123_100331.thumb.jpg.f3b0390508f8586c744d61a4f5b7ba55.jpg

Where are you travelling to with that on board?

34 minutes ago, Tango said:

Yes, I don't get the association that slow = safe? The sans permis cars here are a bloody menace! Especially as I think that a lot of the drivers of them have lost their licences due to drink-driving! Obviously they don't need to worry about that anymore! 🤪

It was  eye opener when driving in Spain/Majorca to see many many scooter riders not wearing a helmet, thought it was law in all EU countries,  and the police did not seem to give a toss, do that here and you would have 3 police interceptors doing a forced stop 😲 

• Like 1

Our Labrador had to go to the vet today as she has arthritis in her left elbow and she’s been limping a bit lately so we’ve put her in for a check. She gets quite stressed so they have given her a sedative to keep her calm………within a couple of minutes she was sleeping and snoring like a warthog.

Niw waiting for a couple of hours while they give her the full check, x-rays etc etc……..won’t be cheap but she’s worth it. 🥰

IMG_3805.png

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Our Labrador had to go to the vet today as she has arthritis in her left elbow and she’s been limping a bit lately so we’ve put her in for a check. She gets quite stressed so they have given her a sedative to keep her calm………within a couple of minutes she was sleeping and snoring like a warthog.

Niw waiting for a couple of hours while they give her the full check, x-rays etc etc……..won’t be cheap but she’s worth it. 🥰

IMG_3805.png

A proper dog, unlike my sister's 3 little rats! 😂😂 I hope that they can sort your girl out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3805.png

have you tried tablets called Youmove joint care for dogs, its not going to cure it , but i notice a difference with my dog on them

• Like 1